Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it only me that thinks that 2 couples living together is the definition of disaster? Bailey is still kinda newly married. And Brooklyn will be newly married after doing long distance relationship and will have to figure out all things out with bailey and Asa there.

Reactions: 23
Is it only me that thinks that 2 couples living together is the definition of disaster? Bailey is still kinda newly married. And Brooklyn will be newly married after doing long distance relationship and will have to figure out all things out with bailey and Asa there.
Definitely. Brooklyn and Bailey know they get along fine, but their husbands/future husbands can't know each other super well yet. Maybe it will work okay if the house is big enough, idk. I wouldn't want to live like that right after getting married.

Reactions: 12
Definitely. Brooklyn and Bailey know they get along fine, but their husbands/future husbands can't know each other super well yet. Maybe it will work okay if the house is big enough, idk. I wouldn't want to live like that right after getting married.
Sounds like another Darcey & Stacey (90 day fiancé). They used to live in one house with their spouses and all the kids. Spoiler: the twins were proud they received their divorce papers the same day.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely they can each afford a rental for a few months? Bailey and Asa surely could have stayed where they were until the house is ready. Why did they have to move?!

Reactions: 7
Dakota doesn't look happy at Asa's graduation.

About Brooklyn's rash, go to the doctor? Don't ask Instagram for medical advice.

Dakota doesn't look happy at Asa's graduation.

About Brooklyn's rash, go to the doctor? Don't ask Instagram for medical advice.
he always seems so unhappy with the mcknights, i genuinely feel like the family barely knows him

Reactions: 6
Also, from that waxing story, they don't sound mature at all like they advocate. They sound like teenagers, showing off the hair and giggling

Reactions: 4
It seems to me that Dakota and Asa will have no choice but to get on with each other, even though they seem so different personality wise.

Reactions: 3
It seems to me that Dakota and Asa will have no choice but to get on with each other, even though they seem so different personality wise.
ASA seems like the person who you can talk to if he asks you sth in a bus, Dakota on the other hand seems like the person whom you won't buy ice cream from if he starts talking😂😂 sorry if that was offensive I didn't know how to portray a person who looks petrified 90% of the time

• Haha
Also, Asa and Dakota also have a pretty big age gap. The difference between a 21 year old boy and a 28 year old boy is huge maturity wise.

Reactions: 10
Only compared to Asa lolol
Idk... I really think Dakota is a good person just not the kind of person who is everyone's cup of tea and being honest ASA and bailey are good for each other, Dakota and Brooklyn i might not judge if they dated as long as ASA and bailey... I guess thats why no one said anything abt their wedding its because they dated for a long time while Brooklyn was getting over her boy crazy phase

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Idk... I really think Dakota is a good person just not the kind of person who is everyone's cup of tea and being honest ASA and bailey are good for each other, Dakota and Brooklyn i might not judge if they dated as long as ASA and bailey... I guess thats why no one said anything abt their wedding its because they dated for a long time while Brooklyn was getting over her boy crazy phase
Oh I definitely feel like Asa and Bailey have waaaaaaay more chemistry and it shows that they dated for so long before getting married. Going off of the stuff he posted on Facebook/Instagram I don’t think he’s the type of person I would want to live with as a woc but that’s just me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t enjoy how they’re turning Brooklyn getting married into a marketing stint for their shop. I’ve been fairly neutral about the entire engagement because there’s not a lot we know about them but the marketing doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 12
I don’t enjoy how they’re turning Brooklyn getting married into a marketing stint for their shop. I’ve been fairly neutral about the entire engagement because there’s not a lot we know about them but the marketing doesn’t sit right with me.
It's for sure weird and doesn't make the whole marriage look less forced/staged.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.