Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
made an account just to participate in this lolol hi <3

TW: ed, bd....YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!

does anyone else think that the twins and kamri are becoming a little too thin? like I know they're naturally small but like...the past few years they, especially Bailey, have gotten noticeably thinner? a part of me wonders if its a combination of Mindy the Monster and selling crop tops and bikinis in their she-in rip off shop.

ALSO like 90% of LND comments are "pls have someone w/ a "normal" body type model these clothing" and the 2 times they did (w/ Rylan and one of their coworkers) the comments were all positive. WHY THEN do they keep having Bailey do it like do they not care their audience wants someone w/ a "normal" body type to model their clothes?

Reactions: 11
Why does Brooklyn's "I said yes" post need a pic with her and Bailey!??? Bailey's didn't have one with her and Brooklyn??

Reactions: 15
Why does Brooklyn's "I said yes" post need a pic with her and Bailey!??? Bailey's didn't have one with her and Brooklyn??
Because Bailey has to insert herself into everything it seems. She comes across so narcissistic, imo.

Reactions: 21
Because Bailey is already married and Brooklyn is now joining her, it's just Bailey reminding everyone that she is married

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of the comments from the video
When you come from the environment they come from (strict US Christians) and you're a woman, your wedding is everything and the highlight of your life. It's giving me Girl Defined vibes. Sure your wedding day is an important day, but young women in these circles tend to idealise and think about marriage from a young age to an obsessive degree and reflect on their wedding constantly thereafter. I guess what else do you do if your education is limited and the main thing you're expected to become is a wife and mother.

I personally find B&B childish in their behaviour and mindset. They were raised by a young mother (Mindy was 21 when she had the twins, if I am right), and Brooklyn wants to become a mother at a young age too. It's hard escaping that mindset if it's all about marrying and having babies as young as possible and not about having a wider view on life.

Reactions: 11
When you come from the environment they come from (strict US Christians) and you're a woman, your wedding is everything and the highlight of your life. It's giving me Girl Defined vibes. Sure your wedding day is an important day, but young women in these circles tend to idealise and think about marriage from a young age to an obsessive degree and reflect on their wedding constantly thereafter. I guess what else do you do if your education is limited and the main thing you're expected to become is a wife and mother.

I personally find B&B childish in their behaviour and mindset. They were raised by a young mother (Mindy was 21 when she had the twins, if I am right), and Brooklyn wants to become a mother at a young age too. It's hard escaping that mindset if it's all about marrying and having babies as young as possible and not about having a wider view on life.
And it's sad that tbeir following think like them. I remember seeing a comment under the wedding dress challenge going along the lines of "now the rybka twins need to find a man". Like WTF?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Tap through their story current story about the LND launch quickly and all you can hear is Brooklyn saying “Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok” at the beginning of every video lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And it's sad that tbeir following think like them. I remember seeing a comment under the wedding dress challenge going along the lines of "now the rybka twins need to find a man". Like WTF?
Whyyyy? The rybka twins live a private life like when they get married it might be like what veronica did... Plz tell me it was on b&b's video this comment was from

Reactions: 2
I could see Mindy and Bailey saying no to Brooks asking to marry Brooklyn because both of them wanted Bailey to get married first. I can see them both being that spiteful

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I could see Mindy and Bailey saying no to Brooks asking to marry Brooklyn because both of them wanted Bailey to get married first. I can see them both being that spiteful
Maybe they said no because they wanted a commercial wedding not that mormon bulshit, you know, something neutral. Brooks had a temple wedding, how Brooklyn could pose in this awefull clothes they are wearing for ceremony? And advertise their ugly clothes very not modesty 😅 he wasn't approved because its bad for their bussines

Reactions: 9
What, no I really don't think they would do that. That's just too much, at least from her mother. I'd rather think it was more like what Funnyenglish suggested, that Brooks wanted a temple wedding with a girl that wears modest clothing (even his wife's photo wedding dress was modest).

Reactions: 7
What, no I really don't think they would do that. That's just too much, at least from her mother. I'd rather think it was more like what Funnyenglish suggested, that Brooks wanted a temple wedding with a girl that wears modest clothing (even his wife's photo wedding dress was modest).
Yeah, I agree. I think Brooklyn didn’t meet his “standards” in terms of Mormonism. They both got engaged after less than a year of dating their current partners so I doubt the timing was an issue. Plus, Mindy would’ve loved the clout from having her twins getting married at the same time.

Reactions: 5
TW!!!!!!!

The twins look so skinny in their Instagram picture together from a few days ago 🥺

Brooklyn: “we have the whole crew here”
Mindy “minus Kamri”

Me: WHAT ABOUT QUEEN PAISLEY?
Actually that did mention paisley right after

Reactions: 1
Brooklyn is a very beautiful girl but seriously that ‘dress’ she’s wearing in their last post looks like something you’d wear on your wedding night and not in public 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.