Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Q@A bingo
I am mature
When you know, you know
He is religous like me
Family is very important to him
He loves my dog

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Q@A bingo
I am mature
When you know, you know
He is religous like me
Family is very important to him
He loves my dog
Another bingo square: we don’t feel comfortable sharing if we’re waiting until marriage or not, it’s a personal decision!

Reactions: 10
I’m not surprised. Bailey and Asa made a q&a video, so of course they have to make one too. Not everything has to be capitalized. I bet she’ll say something like “we’ve been dating for over a year… when you know, you know. And I know what I want because I’m really mature.” 🤣
Take a shot every time she mentions the word mature,you'll be drunk for a week😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rylan posted a to-do list on her instagram story and one of the things was to study for seminary. Seminary is a church class Mormon high school students take.. So either Shaun and Mindy made her take that class or she is deep in the religion.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
#bingo

My parents got marriend young and many of ours firends (without mentioning Morminism)

And you guys were right, it supposed to be 'he is good with my family even with the black ones'

Reactions: 4
Rylan posted a to-do list on her instagram story and one of the things was to study for seminary. Seminary is a church class Mormon high school students take.. So either Shaun and Mindy made her take that class or she is deep in the religion.
I remember B and B taking it, it starts about 6am!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
i don't know if it's a twin thing but why can't either of them do any kind of trend without the other following right after. even the new lizzo tiktok dance
#bingo

My parents got marriend young and many of ours firends (without mentioning Morminism)

And you guys were right, it supposed to be 'he is good with my family even with the black ones'
I'm betting on "It's very common in our circles to get married young" with either mention to her parents or "in our religion it's normal to be married at this age" just going from other LDS youtubers i've watched lol

Reactions: 5
Yeah they’re definitely still “Mormon” lol which makes Brooklyn and Dakota not having a temple wedding seem really suspicious.

Yeah they’re definitely still “Mormon” lol which makes Brooklyn and Dakota not having a temple wedding seem really suspicious.
especially since Dakota's family seem really religious with all of his other siblings having had a temple wedding

She’s going to Brazil this summer for her mission trip. I think they’re still Mormon too but they don’t care about following the rules. They know the church isn’t going to “kick them out” because the McKnights are giving a lot of money to the church (10% of your income).

Attachments

She’s going to Brazil this summer for her mission trip. I think they’re still Mormon too but they don’t care about following the rules. They know the church isn’t going to “kick them out” because the McKnights are giving a lot of money to the church (10% of your income).
ok i prolly sound stupid, but what exactly is a mission trip?

Reactions: 2
I remember B and B taking it, it starts about 6am!
Where I'm from if you go to a seminary school(which are usually one of the best you can go to plus they're considered rich kids schools not rich rich just well off enough) most of them are boarding schools I actually studied at two of them as a kid and yes they you have church at 6am sharp if you are late the nun will have your head(the nuns were harsh where I studied) and its super strict bt when I started secondary school(which I guess is like high school in america) they didn't accept me because of my denomination.... I'm christian mind you bt they only accepted their denomination its funny coz I had to find another school that accepts all religions it was weird coz I already knew all abt their church bt didn't want to accept me the nun said no Tommy mom thinking we are Muslim at first bt when she knew we are Christian she said we must be part of their denomination or we can't be accepted😕😒

Oh to be rich enough to have all those trips for fun and not break the bank😰

So Rylan’s mission trip is with Humanitarian XP. I was looking at their website and they have a “no sneaking off” and a “no kissing” rule. They also have their phone taken away for the entire trip and are only allowed to write letters to their parents. They have a daily schedule that starts at 6:30 am. It says they’re on the trip to “build up the community and build up their testimony”

• Sick
  • Sad
That mission will really kick Rylan into Mormon shape, I hope she's been warned about it and well educated on them (but if she was well educated she probably wouldn't be going lol).

Mindy and Shaun might be relaxed with LDS rules but her mission president most definitely won't be. If you're not dressing modestly and acting like the perfect young Mormon girl, she will not survive that mission. Jordan and Mckay have some great videos on mormon missions and mission horror stories. They're intense for the missionaries and extremely unethical for the communities they invade

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Can these kids not enjoy a FULL 4 years of High School? What is the rush to graduate early? I have a feeling that Dax and Pais will break that cycle.

Reactions: 6
Where I'm from if you go to a seminary school(which are usually one of the best you can go to plus they're considered rich kids schools not rich rich just well off enough) most of them are boarding schools I actually studied at two of them as a kid and yes they you have church at 6am sharp if you are late the nun will have your head(the nuns were harsh where I studied) and its super strict bt when I started secondary school(which I guess is like high school in america) they didn't accept me because of my denomination.... I'm christian mind you bt they only accepted their denomination its funny coz I had to find another school that accepts all religions it was weird coz I already knew all abt their church bt didn't want to accept me the nun said no Tommy mom thinking we are Muslim at first bt when she knew we are Christian she said we must be part of their denomination or we can't be accepted😕😒

Oh to be rich enough to have all those trips for fun and not break the bank😰
B&B didn't go to such a boarding school-type seminary. They did a class before schoiol started, so at 6 or something (like sunday school but every day)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.