Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Rylan is going on a “proper” mission. I’ve hung out with some missionaries pre-covid and these kids are INTENSELY in the church! Like nothing else really exists but the gospel and the BoM. They also talk as if they’re brainwashed/braindead.
Can’t see her being all Sister McKnight, she’s not holy enough 🤣

Yeah they’re definitely still “Mormon” lol which makes Brooklyn and Dakota not having a temple wedding seem really suspicious.
Have they said before that they don't plan on having a temple wedding? I wonder if they will address this in their q&a...

Looks like it’s now under ‘chats’ instead of ‘sex talk’ that it was a few days ago!
She changed the title of her stories back to sex talk. I wonder if Bailey changed the title to chats because she thought Brooklyn and Dakota were going to have a temple wedding.

I feel like Brooklyn has been looking sad or dead inside lately. It’s like she’s forcing herself to smile and appear happy.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Idk why but I feel like Dakota saw dollar signs with Brooklyn and that’s why he finally decided to settle down at 28 lmao.

Have they said before that they don't plan on having a temple wedding? I wonder if they will address this in their q&a...
They haven’t but her dress in her try on video is definitely not temple approved.

Reactions: 9
They haven’t but her dress in her try on video is definitely not temple approved.
She might just be planning to wear that dress for photos and the afterparty since they wear that weird gown with the green apron in the actual temple.

Reactions: 2
She might just be planning to wear that dress for photos and the afterparty since they wear that weird gown with the green apron in the actual temple.
I honestly don’t think she’d get a temple recommend lol but we’ll see

Is their latest tik tok a screenshot from a gossip site? Lol

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t think she’d get a temple recommend lol but we’ll see
Yeah I guess that depends on how much the church cares when she is ✨rich✨. Idk, maybe they still care a lot, in that case pretty much none of them could get a temple recommend.

Reactions: 3
obviously I know they’re rich but wow their new houses are massive. Dakota really got lucky lol

obviously I know they’re rich but wow their new houses are massive. Dakota really got lucky lol
Yup, everyone made them rich. Buying their overpriced stuff. I'll admit it, I'm guilty of buying their mascara LOL. But yeah people buying all their clothes. All marked up 95% from Shein. It's okay, one day they'll end up gagging on the silver spoons that were born with.

Reactions: 8
but once you're married you're expected to wear your garments from then on, so she'd be immediately breaking her vows if she left the temple and hopped into an "immodest" dress

Reactions: 4
I agree. Both Asa and Dakota definitely hit the jackpot, materialistically. I honestly don't know how Asa puts up with Bailey's 'look at me, look at me' attitude. As for Brooklyn, I don't know how she can't see through Dakota when most others can. I don't think it will be a happy marriage.

Reactions: 10
THey've said their venue is dog friendly, I don't see the temple allowing dogs lol

Reactions: 7
I agree. Both Asa and Dakota definitely hit the jackpot, materialistically. I honestly don't know how Asa puts up with Bailey's 'look at me, look at me' attitude.
As they say everyone has their person who'll love them and I think he knows her well enough after almost 5yrs of dating

I just noticed their thrifted vs amazon video doesn't include the rybkas in the title only the thumbnail... I mean dont you have to include who you are with in the title too?

Last edited:
perhaps a bit late but after brooklyn's new tiktok with dakota, i really don't think dakota is mormon anymore, nothing points towards it except his family being conservative but the fact that he seems to barely spend any time with them and is now moving away from them makes me think he grew out of that environment and those values by just being older or more mature and finding values of his own as many young people do. nor do i believe the mcknights are mormon anymore tbh.
about the houses, they're really cool and it's nice they get to live close to each other, happy for them.

Yup, everyone made them rich. Buying their overpriced stuff. I'll admit it, I'm guilty of buying their mascara LOL. But yeah people buying all their clothes. All marked up 95% from Shein. It's okay, one day they'll end up gagging on the silver spoons that were born with.
Is their mascara even good? I hate it when influencers make products like skincare and beauty lines when they're just the face of it.

Reactions: 1
is the mascara any good? i've always wanted to know. i wonder if they actually use it themselves

The Amazon reviews are not that great… they hyped it so much I was considering trying it but back then when I was believing their bullshit, it wasn’t available in Europe lol

• Haha
is the mascara any good? i've always wanted to know. i wonder if they actually use it themselves
I tried it, back when I actually thought they might’ve been decent people. It was okay. Definitely not worth the price when you can get cheaper mascaras that do the same. It dries super quick and it REEKED of chemicals!

I tried it, back when I actually thought they might’ve been decent people. It was okay. Definitely not worth the price when you can get cheaper mascaras that do the same. It dries super quick and it REEKED of chemicals!
Yes, I saw comments, not sure if on Insta or youtube where they said the mascara stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.