Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think they’re all still Mormon?
I say Shaun, Pais and Dax are mormon. I would say Brooklyn, Bailey, Mindy, Kamri, Rylan and Dakota are Christian not fully apart of LDS. Asa isn’t a mormon so that’s why I didn’t put his name there.

Reactions: 3
i just feel like they are trying so hard to now make everything about the wedding and stuff and its just not entertaining anymore like the new wedding dress video just felt awkward yk especially how they (brooklyn) were shading thrift stores and thrifting

Reactions: 7
I found it weird how Dakota was just sitting there in the background. I get she’s not trying on THE DRESS but it’s still A dress and the first was actually lovely.
They’re literally saving nothing for the wedding 🙃

Reactions: 5
i just feel like they are trying so hard to now make everything about the wedding and stuff and its just not entertaining anymore like the new wedding dress video just felt awkward yk especially how they (brooklyn) were shading thrift stores and thrifting
And saying Amazon's quality is cheap. As if LND is luxurious 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Doesn't look like Kamry is happy to be there 🤣🤣🤣
she really always does that stank face, like trying to hard to be a model face

Also, With Shaun’s birthday prank (wearing his fits) I don’t get why they didn’t seem to include paisley, Rylan, and Dax?

Reactions: 6
she really always does that stank face, like trying to hard to be a model face

Also, With Shaun’s birthday prank (wearing his fits) I don’t get why they didn’t seem to include paisley, Rylan, and Dax?
Doesn't look like a model face to me. I always thought she looked weird in some photos 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Only reason I can think of was it's an office party and they're not employees - even though they have definitely been a part of packing packages after a launch and the recent move

Reactions: 3
Why does dakota look so awkward in the shaun dress up insta stories? He looks so uncomfortable.

Kamri tries too hard to be cool lol Also, Brooklyn’s dress (which I’m sure they’re selling) looks like a night gown or lingerie! It doesn’t even fit her boobs properly.. and I’m sure it’s see through, the quality looks terrible.
Who told Kamri she looked nice like this? lol

And yes, Brooklyn's dress is defo a nightgown

So I guess they do approve of Dakota and his values (not surprising). I think they’re way more politically conservative than they let on (lgbtq/pro choice vs pro life, wtc) tbh.

So I guess they do approve of Dakota and his values (not surprising). I think they’re way more politically conservative than they let on (lgbtq/pro choice vs pro life, wtc) tbh.
Yeah. I could even say Dakota looks comfortable in the family. He even got Mindy flowers from Mother’s Day

Reactions: 2
Yeah. I could even say Dakota looks comfortable in the family. He even got Mindy flowers from Mother’s Day
I dont think getting someone flowers means your comfortable with them it may even mean you are trying to get on their good side

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.