Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think getting someone flowers means your comfortable with them it may even mean you are trying to get on their good side
They’re letting their daughter marry him AND move in toggle before marriage.

Sean said Dakota comes from a great family, he got Mindy and Sean’s permission as well as Bailey’s……

A little off topic but I got to thinking that the whole family is secretive. They try to live a “picture perfect life” for the cameras and internet when that is completely untrue. Who knew that Daxton was autistic or that he had ADHD? No one knew. It was a family secret. They tell the Internet what they want to control the narrative and to not ruin their perfect image. No one knows what they are going through on a daily basis with the exception of the Behind the Braids series. Rylan once said in a Tik Tok that there was a whole lot going on than what was shown on Behind the Braids. No negative comment can be posted because it gets deleted. A family with skeletons hiding in the closet.

Reactions: 3
A little off topic but I got to thinking that the whole family is secretive. They try to live a “picture perfect life” for the cameras and internet when that is completely untrue. Who knew that Daxton was autistic or that he had ADHD? No one knew. It was a family secret. They tell the Internet what they want to control the narrative and to not ruin their perfect image. No one knows what they are going through on a daily basis with the exception of the Behind the Braids series. Rylan once said in a Tik Tok that there was a whole lot going on than what was shown on Behind the Braids. No negative comment can be posted because it gets deleted. A family with skeletons hiding in the closet.
Their viewers have known for years that Dax had autism. They told their hundreds of thousands of viewers that he would smear his poop. Imagine growing up knowing that your personal information like this is online.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Their viewers have known for years that Dax had autism. They told their hundreds of thousands of viewers that he would smear his poop. Imagine growing up knowing that your personal information like this is online.
Yes exactly. They treat Dax and Pais so wrong. I don’t doubt they have skeletons in the closet tho. The way they lied about Rylan being sent away because she was being bullied supports that theory.

Reactions: 7
They’re letting their daughter marry him AND move in toggle before marriage.

Sean said Dakota comes from a great family, he got Mindy and Sean’s permission as well as Bailey’s……
Well not everything people say mean them... Plus there's cameras if he said no to them staying together before marriage there will be backlash, I think maybe they're just letting her live her life and we all know that when someone decides sth especially marriage they are usually set on on what they want, most people won't budge no matter what you tell them, they just have to come to that conclusion(that maybe marriage isn't the right thing at the time) by themselves

Well not everything people say mean them... Plus there's cameras if he said no to them staying together before marriage there will be backlash, I think maybe they're just letting her live her life and we all know that when someone decides sth especially marriage they are usually set on on what they want, most people won't budge no matter what you tell them, they just have to come to that conclusion(that maybe marriage isn't the right thing at the time) by themselves
I get this but why is Bailey saying she’s 100% on board with it and doesn’t give her permission easily (and neither does Mindy)? I feel like their values aren’t that far off I mean we know they’re all registered republicans.

Reactions: 1
I get this but why is Bailey saying she’s 100% on board with it and doesn’t give her permission easily (and neither does Mindy)? I feel like their values aren’t that far off I mean we know they’re all registered republicans.
Either they're lying or they support him and his questionable ways... Those are the only two options and saying the truth I wouldn't trust someone who said she's waiting till marriage only to come and say that she wasn't completely celibate, I mean why wait if you aren't committed to it?

Reactions: 4
I was single for very long time. Once my mom met her friend and she asked about me, turns out her son was single too and she said something about meeting to introduce us to eachother. My mom came home and was laughing very hard about that idea and said something about her friend living in 19th century 🤣 and on the other side we have Mindy telling a fantastic stroy (idk if it was YT or Insta) about her moromon friend who made a 15 dates 15 days for her doughter and that she found a boyfriend (than husband) and Mindy was like 'great idea, I will do that to Brooklyn'.
I was like WTF why does she need a boyfriend so bad that the mothers friend is calling her and giving suggestions how to get one. Wtf. And those people still trying to convince me its not a cult? And those idiotic comments on insta WHEN YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW about them dating 10 months, being 22 and engaged. No. You dont know anything. You are growing up on a cult and you are brainwashed. Its not normal that a whole family and friends are involved in looking a boyfriend for you and being concern that you will be single for too long. Like... to old to be a good mormon wife.

Reactions: 13
The McKnight ladies were hanging out with Turtle Creek Lane’s lot the other day. They were delivering Mother’s Day baskets. I hadn’t ever seen them together before, but I guess they have that Mormon connection!

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this'll sound rude bt I gotta ask... Since when is trying hard bad?
It’s no longer authentic. The whole family feels like they’re no longer loose or themselves. It’s like they’re putting up a front instead of being real. Hence them deleting any criticisms, acting over the top, being dramatic, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Incoming "wedding Q&A" video 🙃
I’m not surprised. Bailey and Asa made a q&a video, so of course they have to make one too. Not everything has to be capitalized. I bet she’ll say something like “we’ve been dating for over a year… when you know, you know. And I know what I want because I’m really mature.” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not surprised. Bailey and Asa made a q&a video, so of course they have to make one too. Not everything has to be capitalized. I bet she’ll say something like “we’ve been dating for over a year… when you know, you know. And I know what I want because I’m really mature.” 🤣
You almost have a bingo card ready there! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Incoming "wedding Q&A" video 🙃
Can someone tell them no one cares? They do so many Q&A videos to the point where nothing is new😒... Well now that I've complained abt that 😜 whose wedding again
Wow nail on the head on that one😂😂 she has to say she's mature or people will say she's too young... You know if only they had dated for a long time no one would be complaining abt anything other than how Dakota has some questionable deeds bt they had to add that to their cross
Also lying abt their dating timeline isn't helping when there are posts online

It’s no longer authentic. The whole family feels like they’re no longer loose or themselves. It’s like they’re putting up a front instead of being real. Hence them deleting any criticisms, acting over the top, being dramatic, etc.
Did you watch the collab they did with sam and teagan? I can officially say no wonder everybody in the comments was commenting how they can't wait to see them(the rybkas) collab with Sofie dossi and the merrell twins like no one was super hyped with them collabing with the McKnight's I looked through the comments and people were just saying can't wait for the collab with the merrells or Sofie dossi😂😂 IT SHOWS

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.