Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except a post with a stupid “pre ring” caption. Everything about her life is now centred around being a wife!
Ikr it's actually so weird and pretty sad ... I've never known anyone who's been engaged to suddenly make becoming a wife their entire identity.. she could of posted the picture without that caption .. this whole wedding/ engagement feels so FABRICATED ... WHY AND HOW DID THEY APPROVE DAKOTA!! His family are also vile racist disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 7
Bailey probably posted the pre-ring caption. She has definitely made being a wife her entire identity and so Brooklyn will most likely do the same

I guess they were raised in a community where getting married is your biggest life goal I still feel like 22 isn't old enough :( especially with how short they dated

Reactions: 10
I guess they were raised in a community where getting married is your biggest life goal I still feel like 22 isn't old enough :( especially with how short they dated
Here’s why it feels off to me:
1. A 28 year old unmarried mormon man is a red flag.
2. I don’t see any chemistry between them.
3. They were long distance and Brooklyn was going through an extremely hard time mentally.
4. His beliefs are concerning.
5. They don’t seem to be having a temple wedding even though they I think they are still Mormon.
6. With Brooks, Brooklyn said they were both Mormon and waiting until marriage. With Dakota, she got on live saying she doesn’t feel comfortable saying if she is still waiting.

Reactions: 17
3. They were long distance and Brooklyn was going through an extremely hard time mentally.
5. They don’t seem to be having a temple wedding even though they I think they are still Mormon.
6. With Brooks, Brooklyn said they were both Mormon and waiting until marriage. With Dakota, she got on live saying she doesn’t feel comfortable saying if she is still waiting.
And Bailey said she only met him 5 times, which I’m sure is the same for Mindy and Shaun. If I had a child, idk if I’d be ok with them marrying someone I only met 5 times.

I was looking at Brooks’ Instagram. He’s getting married next weekend. Also, she does dress more modest than Brooklyn. Someone mentioned that being a possible reason they broke up. Scroll through B&B’s Instagram and they’re in a bikini or topless and holding flowers. That doesn’t say Mormon wife/mom to me lol

Reactions: 9
And Bailey said she only met him 5 times, which I’m sure is the same for Mindy and Shaun. If I had a child, idk if I’d be ok with them marrying someone I only met 5 times.

I was looking at Brooks’ Instagram. He’s getting married next weekend. Also, she does dress more modest than Brooklyn. Someone mentioned that being a possible reason they broke up. Scroll through B&B’s Instagram and they’re in a bikini or topless and holding flowers. That doesn’t say Mormon wife/mom to me lol
This. His fiancés Instagram is full of temple pictures/obvious signs of Mormonism. Brooklyn and Bailey? None.

Reactions: 3
I'm still confused as to why Brooks and brooklyn broke up I know there was stuff about him being trumpie too but like he gave me good vibes ... poor brooklyn she probably felt like she had no choice but to marry next Mormon guy who came around idk

Ikr the sudden I don't feel comfortable...say it with your chest girl omg like why not just be open not like either of them are perfect Mormon examples they barely have that as part of their identity 😖 I'm starting to worry what kind of husband Dakota would be :(

There still hasn’t been anything posted today. Curious if maybe there’s a pregnancy announcement from B+A or if the wedding just happened with how quick everything was 👀

Reactions: 4
There still hasn’t been anything posted today. Curious if maybe there’s a pregnancy announcement from B+A or if the wedding just happened with how quick everything was 👀
I wonder if they’ve seen Jordan and Mkay’s video?

Reactions: 2
The only reason bailey wasn't talked abt too negatively for getting married is because people already new she dated ASA for like 4yrs and he didn't really have much negativity against him now Brooklyn's relationship has too much lies tied to it going waaay back when they lied abt his age then now abt how long they dated😢

Or the parents have actually met him less and the other siblings even less due to school.... I do not see this going well bt I wish them the best no need adding bad omens to their marriage while there's enough already😐

With how fast things were going I won't be surprised if the wedding is happening already or they even just go to the courthouse 😂😂 bt I dont think bailey is pregnant for one, she said she doesn't want to have babies right away, also ASA is still a student let's not forget that😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Not to be an idiot but is it Asa or ASA? I see people typing it in all caps and I'm confused if this is a running joke or not lol

Today I randomly watched one of Mindy's videos from like a year ago where she and Shaun and Paisley react to Brooklyn and Bailey's video answering who's more likely to do what. And when they talked about how Brooklyn might be more likely to get married first, Shaun looked horrified. In the video she was still dating Brooks and Shaun said neither of the girls should be talking about marriage yet, they're too young, and then he said especially Brooklyn because her and Brooks had only been dating for like 3 months and he made a joke about how he was gonna call Brooks and make sure he wasn't planning on proposing.

Definitely makes me think that either Shaun didn't much of a say in Dakota proposing or there was a bigger reason why they said yes. I don't really think she's pregnant but it would make sense for why her parents would give their blessing

Reactions: 15
I don’t know about Mindy but I’m pretty sure Shaun didn’t want Brooklyn to marry so soon. Brooklyn is an adult and can do what she wants and instead of going against her and losing a nice relationship with her, they are supporting her?? And the benefits are that they get lots of sponsorship and views for the wedding

Reactions: 4
Today I randomly watched one of Mindy's videos from like a year ago where she and Shaun and Paisley react to Brooklyn and Bailey's video answering who's more likely to do what. And when they talked about how Brooklyn might be more likely to get married first, Shaun looked horrified. In the video she was still dating Brooks and Shaun said neither of the girls should be talking about marriage yet, they're too young, and then he said especially Brooklyn because her and Brooks had only been dating for like 3 months and he made a joke about how he was gonna call Brooks and make sure he wasn't planning on proposing.

Definitely makes me think that either Shaun didn't much of a say in Dakota proposing or there was a bigger reason why they said yes. I don't really think she's pregnant but it would make sense for why her parents would give their blessing
I just watched that video after seeing your comment. Shaun was panicking!! While Mindy just goes, “I’d say Bailey is more likely to get married first, unless Brooklyn surprises us.”

After seeing Shaun’s reaction, like you said maybe he didn’t have much of a say in Brooklyn’s engagement. I could see Mindy trying to be the cool mom and letting her daughter do whatever she wants. I hope Brooklyn’s not pregnant but time will tell I guess.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.