Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bailey just posted a tiktok that says "will you be having kids any time soon" with the audio "let me think about it for a second mmm no"
I think shes seeing the rumors and addressing them

Reactions: 3
So Rylan is graduating a year early. B&B, Kamri, and now Rylan have all graduated early. Do you think Mindy and Shaun are forcing them to do that? Or maybe the kids choose to graduate early, that way they’ll get to move out sooner lol I wonder if they’ll pressure Paisley and Daxton to do the same.
I think it's also how their school works, I remember kamri saying it was easy for her to get all her high school credits early with doing a couple of summer classes on top of the regular school year. I don't know much about American school systems, but based on the classes I remember her doing in her final years, it would have been very easy as they're worth more points. I don't think Brooklyn and Bailey graduated early in high-school but they did in college

Reactions: 5
Bailey just posted a tiktok that says "will you be having kids any time soon" with the audio "let me think about it for a second mmm no"
I think shes seeing the rumors and addressing them
They’re going to address everything but Dakota’s beliefs I guess 🙄

Reactions: 7
Brooklyn has been MIA. Now that she’s done with school what’s the excuse?
I would say.. she’s probably is getting all of her things to move back to Texas from the storage unit she got and the town home she has.

So Rylan is graduating a year early. B&B, Kamri, and now Rylan have all graduated early. Do you think Mindy and Shaun are forcing them to do that? Or maybe the kids choose to graduate early, that way they’ll get to move out sooner lol I wonder if they’ll pressure Paisley and Daxton to do the same.
I would Rylan only did this because she could get out of the house and have some more freedom without babysitting every time her parents are out of town. I have a feeling Mindy and Shaun are pressuring them to finish school early.. I hope they don’t pressure Paisley and Daxton but who knows they probably will.

Reactions: 2
I would say.. she’s probably is getting all of her things to move back to Texas from the storage unit she got and the town home she has.

I would Rylan only did this because she could get out of the house and have some more freedom without babysitting every time her parents are out of town. I have a feeling Mindy and Shaun are pressuring them to finish school early.. I hope they don’t pressure Paisley and Daxton but who knows they probably will.
I would agree except it seems like she’s going to BYU which seems like that “boarding school” made her conform to the family norm ☹

I think it's also how their school works, I remember kamri saying it was easy for her to get all her high school credits early with doing a couple of summer classes on top of the regular school year. I don't know much about American school systems, but based on the classes I remember her doing in her final years, it would have been very easy as they're worth more points. I don't think Brooklyn and Bailey graduated early in high-school but they did in college
Very few students in my high school graduated early. It’s a lot of work to make sure you have all the credits, exams, and other requirements met. Rylan replied to a comment on her tiktok saying it was a lot of work for her. Even if it was easy for Kamri at her school, what high school student wants to take summer classes lol It seems like they’re in such a hurry to grow up.

Brooks and his fiancé took their wedding photos. Her dress is long sleeve and very modest (makes sense since they’re having a temple wedding). But they look so happy and natural together!

Last edited:
Brooks wedding… his bride looks gorgeous, love the dress very classy and elegant.

why do they have wedding photos a week before the wedding?

Reactions: 8
Brooks’ fiancée is definitely much more religious than Brooklyn! Does this creep anyone else out? Mormonism is such a cult!
It's not only Mormonisn unfortunately. I knew someone from another Christian "cult", all their Facebook post would include religious words. I just can't srand this

Brooks’ fiancée is definitely much more religious than Brooklyn! Does this creep anyone else out? Mormonism is such a cult!
Maybe its just me bt I dont see anything creepy with the post since its not hurting anyone

Seems they do read this forum 😅 I remember someone posting a few days ago in here about how you never see asa and Bailey with their dogs anymore. So the video posted today was asa taking the dogs for a haircut! Coincidence? I think not!

I was creeping on the fiancé’s page and saw in a highlight that Brooks went as Trump for Halloween 🤣 Brooklyn sure knows how to pick em

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Regarding Brook's fiancée, I often think strict Christians use this kind of language to try to come to terms with big changes in their lives. It's probably terrifying if you've never held hands with someone of the opposite sex to suddenly be around them 24/7 and live with them for the rest of your lives, and all of that after an engagement of a few months.

Regarding Brook's fiancée, I often think strict Christians use this kind of language to try to come to terms with big changes in their lives. It's probably terrifying if you've never held hands with someone of the opposite sex to suddenly be around them 24/7 and live with them for the rest of your lives, and all of that after an engagement of a few months.
They never hold hands with the opposite sex? Thats weird even for a christian😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They are are smooching in swimwear on their accounts so pretty sure they’ve held hands 😂

They never hold hands with the opposite sex? Thats weird even for a christian😂😂
Hah I was thinking of the Baptist Duggar family here, the older kids weren't allowed to hold hands before engagement. I think with Mormons it depends how strict the parents set the rules. B & B are allowed to kiss before marriage.

@Tublet83 Image being that photographer of the smooching-in-the-sea shoot. So awkward.

• Haha
Someone who follows me on social media always comments super religious stuff on my posts (I'm not religious and never post religious stuff so it's totally out of context) and it's SUPER creepy. It puts me in this position of not wanting to offend them by deleting their comments, but not wanting to engage with them and enable it when it's lowkey inappropriate. They turn EVERYTHING into a religious moment, when it will be a photo of a plant or a room Reno or something.

• Wow
  • Haha
Someone who follows me on social media always comments super religious stuff on my posts (I'm not religious and never post religious stuff so it's totally out of context) and it's SUPER creepy. It puts me in this position of not wanting to offend them by deleting their comments, but not wanting to engage with them and enable it when it's lowkey inappropriate. They turn EVERYTHING into a religious moment, when it will be a photo of a plant or a room Reno or something.
Block them? There are also people who post crazy political views on social media... there are a lot of creeps out there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.