Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think bailey is pregnant for one, she said she doesn't want to have babies right away, also ASA is still a student let's not forget that😊
I don't think she's pregnant either, or if she is, that it's intentional. But her and asa seem to think that the pull out method is an effective means of contraception, so anything is possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think she's pregnant either, or if she is, that it's intentional. But her and asa seem to think that the pull out method is an effective means of contraception, so anything is possible.
I don't think Bailey is pregnant but Brooklyn could for sure be especially if she's taking birth control advice from her sister (yikes!)

Reactions: 7
I don't think Bailey is pregnant but Brooklyn could for sure be especially if she's taking birth control advice from her sister (yikes!)
Brooklyn said she’s not on BC so I hope that if she is active she’s being safe.

Reactions: 5
Not to be an idiot but is it Asa or ASA? I see people typing it in all caps and I'm confused if this is a running joke or not lol
Its Asa autocorrect keeps changing it and am just lazy for some reason and not changing it back😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bailey said she and Asa use the pullout method in addition to condoms (which are pretty effective if they’re used correctly). If she’s using them and tracking her ovulation and he's pulling out, I think her chances of pregnancy are pretty low (plus she just mentioned she got her period, so it seems like they’re trying to put the pregnancy rumor to rest)

Bailey said she and Asa use the pullout method in addition to condoms (which are pretty effective if they’re used correctly). If she’s using them and tracking her ovulation and he's pulling out, I think her chances of pregnancy are pretty low (plus she just mentioned she got her period, so it seems like they’re trying to put the pregnancy rumor to rest)
I wonder if she meant they’re using condoms AND doing pull out method at the same time. If she is, then i don’t think she understands what the pull out method actually means 😂

• Haha
More proof that miss know it all Bailey doesn't know it all 🤣😂🤣 let's hope no one is taking sex advice from her

Reactions: 3
More proof that miss know it all Bailey doesn't know it all 🤣😂🤣 let's hope no one is taking sex advice from her
It's bad people like Bailey give advice on contraception, since strict Christians in the US don't receive much sex ed in school, and to certain extent this applies to pupils in 'regular' American schools as well. There is a reason the number of teen mothers is comparatively higher in the US than in Europe. The information Bailey has gathered so far doesn't seem comprehensive, nor does it seem she understands really how it all works.
B & B preach that abstinence and the pull out method are effective means of contraception. It'd be much better if she advocated for the use of condoms more. If Brooklyn is indeed pregnant, it shows all the more that their idea of contraception doesn't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m still not convinced she is pregnant, I just think as soon as she finished her beauty course she wanted to tick off the next goal, and they want to be married by the time their house is ready.

Reactions: 10
B & B preach that abstinence and the pull out method are effective means of contraception. It'd be much better if she advocated for the use of condoms more. If Brooklyn is indeed pregnant, it shows all the more that their idea of contraception doesn't work.
Well... Abstinence does work 100%😕 condoms abt 98%, I know someone who got pregnant and they always used a condom she was shocked bt that 2% failure seems huge to her now

I’m still not convinced she is pregnant, I just think as soon as she finished her beauty course she wanted to tick off the next goal, and they want to be married by the time their house is ready.
Thus is huge since she doesn't want people asking why they live together when they are abstaining and putting all that temptation on herself bt I also dont believe she's still celibate bt then again its not like am the one who had sex with her to know for sure😂😂

Well... Abstinence does work 100%😕 condoms abt 98%, I know someone who got pregnant and they always used a condom she was shocked bt that 2% failure seems huge to her now

Thus is huge since she doesn't want people asking why they live together when they are abstaining and putting all that temptation on herself bt I also dont believe she's still celibate bt then again its not like am the one who had sex with her to know for sure😂😂
I meant that abstinence works if you abstain, but the issue is that some people then don't manage to abstain and then it doesn't work of course.

Reactions: 3
Did she even want to do the beauty course she never seems enthusiastic about it? I’m also confused how a beauty course in college doing waxes etc translates into the science behind your own beauty line 😂

Reactions: 8
Not sure if this was posted before since it's from 2020, but does anyone have an idea why this pops up in the "top tweets" when doing a "brooklyn and bailey" search on Twitter?
there are a lot of retweets and replies to that tweet saying the girls look like brooklyn and bailey. when i searched the first tweet that came up was quoting that one saying "brooklyn and bailey are at it again" lmao

I kinda wonder what Dakota’s family thinks of Brooklyn. She’s not a traditional Mormon girl so are they just happy their 28 year old son is finally getting married? Did they approve of them going on vacations alone together? Do they expect them to get sealed in the temple?

Reactions: 10
there are a lot of retweets and replies to that tweet saying the girls look like brooklyn and bailey. when i searched the first tweet that came up was quoting that one saying "brooklyn and bailey are at it again" lmao
IKR, I was trying to see if I could identify the twins the first time I saw this particular one

From "their" (since it's mainly Bailey now) new insta stories, who wears ripped jeans for Jury duty??? This may be different for different countries, but would would assume that they need to dress the part, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
IKR, I was trying to see if I could identify the twins the first time I saw this particular one

From "their" (since it's mainly Bailey now) new insta stories, who wears ripped jeans for Jury duty??? This may be different for different countries, but would would assume that they need to dress the part, right?
I'd like to think that it's common sense not to wear ripped jeans during jury duty. You're not going to hang out with your friends it's a serious matter even if the trial is for a lesser crime like something mundane. It seems disrespectful to those who work there and your potential fellow jurors to dress like a high school student. I'm not saying you have to dress up but a plain pair of pants and a modest shirt or sweater would have been much better. Especially since Bailey clearly has an extensive wardrobe and surely could have found something more appropriate if she had used like two brain cells.

So Rylan is graduating a year early. B&B, Kamri, and now Rylan have all graduated early. Do you think Mindy and Shaun are forcing them to do that? Or maybe the kids choose to graduate early, that way they’ll get to move out sooner lol I wonder if they’ll pressure Paisley and Daxton to do the same.

Reactions: 5
So Rylan is graduating a year early. B&B, Kamri, and now Rylan have all graduated early. Do you think Mindy and Shaun are forcing them to do that? Or maybe the kids choose to graduate early, that way they’ll get to move out sooner lol I wonder if they’ll pressure Paisley and Daxton to do the same.
I feel like o wouldn’t put it past Mindy to put the pressure on the kids to be overachievers. Not everyone can achieve academically and I think it sorta adds to comparison syndrome. Like my siblings have done that so I should be doing that. I dunno. Feels like you should let kids just take things at the own time not rush rush rush

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.