Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they don't edit videos yet when Dakota said he bought a bought they added on the video "*rented out"
The videos are edited, that person just meant the twins don’t edit their own videos, they put someone else to do it. Personally I think the Dakota age thing wasn’t a typo but just wanted to seem less controversial with him being older and they didn’t think it mattered at the time because she didn’t choose him

Reactions: 10
The videos are edited, that person just meant the twins don’t edit their own videos, they put someone else to do it. Personally I think the Dakota age thing wasn’t a typo but just wanted to seem less controversial with him being older and they didn’t think it mattered at the time because she didn’t choose him
Definitely not a typo. They were most likely afraid of the backlash they would have received at that time.

Reactions: 3
Definitely not a typo. They were most likely afraid of the backlash they would have received at that time.
It does seem weird that they went with 21 though, like if they were gonna lie about his age why not choose 26 or something closer? Matt, the one she went paddle boarding with, was 26 and they were fine with mentioning that. Idk

Reactions: 3
Only issue is that they won't be able to play it off that she got pregnant right way if they wait that long and everyone will know. I really don't know that their long game is with this since everyone is going to know eventually....

Well they are trying to play off the relationship being over a year despite their Instagram posts saying otherwise 👀

Reactions: 4
It does seem weird that they went with 21 though, like if they were gonna lie about his age why not choose 26 or something closer? Matt, the one she went paddle boarding with, was 26 and they were fine with mentioning that. Idk
And the number 6 is nowhere near 1, so I don't even know how it could happen.

Reactions: 2
Bailey said in a wedding planning video that she wanted to emulate the wedding scene in crazy rich Asians where the bride walked in by herself. Tbh I think that Shaun would be pretty disappointed to not walk his eldest down the aisle. I know he still has three other daughters to potentially get married in the future but that’s a special thing to share with your dad. I know some people think it’s old fashioned and patriarchal because it’s like handing over a daughter to another man but it’s something sweet I shared with my dad and a special core memory. But each to their own I guess
I fully agree that Shaun would have to be disappointed. He seems to be very family oriented. My dad would be heartbroken if myself or my sister did this to him. He would try and understand and make out like it didn't hurt him, but deep down it would. I know traditions change, but it's a bit hypocritical when they follow other traditions like (allegedly) saving themselves for marriage. Both Asa and Dakota stuck with the tradition of asking for their hand in marriage, only to have both girls decide not to have their father walk them down the aisle. What was the point of asking permission when they had no intentions of allowing their dad to be such a significant part of their day? Just a big kick in the face to Shaun!

Reactions: 12
I fully agree that Shaun would have to be disappointed. He seems to be very family oriented. My dad would be heartbroken if myself or my sister did this to him. He would try and understand and make out like it didn't hurt him, but deep down it would. I know traditions change, but it's a bit hypocritical when they follow other traditions like (allegedly) saving themselves for marriage. Both Asa and Dakota stuck with the tradition of asking for their hand in marriage, only to have both girls decide not to have their father walk them down the aisle. What was the point of asking permission when they had no intentions of allowing their dad to be such a significant part of their day? Just a big kick in the face to Shaun!
TEA. Same with their Mormon faith, they pick and choose which rules to follow. Bailey literally admitted to being drunk 😭.

TEA. Same with their Mormon faith, they pick and choose which rules to follow. Bailey literally admitted to being drunk 😭.
Exactly! From what I've read about that religion, they will allow certain 'indiscretions' if it means more money for them. They're not about to tell the McKnight's to pull their heads in because they are getting a portion of their wealth, as well as promoting the Mormon faith. To the rest of the world, they are making it seem like it's a very cool religion, wearing bikinis, dressing how you want, pretending you support absolutely everyone etc. But it's only that way for you if you are making huge donations. Any middle class family will soon learn that there will be different rules for them. The McKnight's are literally paying for their right to do as they please. Things that most people can do freely because they don't belong to a church that is all about money.

Reactions: 11
If I were treated half as poorly as Rylan is by Brooklyn and Bailey with the back handed comments etc. I would not hesitate to start 'accidently' dropping some anonymous tea/gossip about B&B.

Last edited:
If I were tried half as poorly as Rylan is by Brooklyn and Bailey with the back handed comments etc. I would not hesitate to start 'accidently' dropping some anonymous tea/gossip about B&B.
Who here is Rylan 👀

• Haha
If I were treated half as poorly as Rylan is by Brooklyn and Bailey with the back handed comments etc. I would not hesitate to start 'accidently' dropping some anonymous tea/gossip about B&B.
Rylan was so dope before she got sent away ☹. Seems like she’s following her sisters now. The real tea is gonna come from Dax or Paisley once they’re older 😂.

Does anyone know the reason why they don't want Shaun walking them down the aisle? Like... I doubt it's bad blood, he seems like a good father. But why would you choose a dog over your own dad lol?
i think bailey was saying how she didn’t do it because of the sexism it was founded on (that the daughter was like property and the dad is like “giving that up.”) so i think that’s why she didn’t.

Reactions: 4
i think bailey was saying how she didn’t do it because of the sexism it was founded on (that the daughter was like property and the dad is like “giving that up.”) so i think that’s why she didn’t.
Ya thats how she justified it. However, it was pretty clear she just wanted all the attention (and to recreate crazy rich asians).

Reactions: 6
She also said she couldn't decide who she wanted to walk her down the aisle, because she has her mum and her dad and her twin, and they couldn't all walk down the aisle together, I think this was a cover story though

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.