Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
brooklyn blackburn sounds like a knock off brooklyn beckham to me ... also blackburn is a working class town in northern england so not sure mindy would approve of that association

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes he does! They even show it in the beginning of his 10 dates video! 😂 He also had his business (green river hemp) on his Instagram but of course it’s deleted now
Well that just seems sad. You shouldn’t be embarrassed about your business. If all is legal then it shouldn’t be a problem.

Reactions: 7
Did they ever address why they lied about his age?
I remember that part. In her stories Brooklyn addressed it as a typo. The twins don’t edit their videos so I could kind of believe the editor made the honest mistake as all the other guys were the same age between 20-22.

Reactions: 3
So their engagement vlog just posted. 2 things I noticed. First her parents didn't add a little clip talking about Dakota asking for permission like they did with Asa. Second thing Dakota was already picking out the ring and everything and while they were in Florida late march on the Disney that is when he asked for permission. You can see in the clip at like 3ish minuets there is a hotel in the background and that is the Animal Kingdom Villa in Disney World. Just a little strange to me that he only asked for permission less than 2 weeks before their engagement and her parents didn't comment on it. Feels rushed.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m 99% convinced Brooklyn is pregnant
With how fast things are going plus how she lacks the 'I'm getting married' glow.... Plz tell me she isn't getting married coz of a baby that is the worst thing she can do (binding her life with the guy) you know she did tempt her self by sleeping in the same (room?) With Dakota if she did have sex with him... #regrets #mistakes #womanupandtakeabrake🙇(from this nightmare. In fact just put a stop to it and recruit what's best for the future not now)😒

Reactions: 1
More proof of a pregnancy
I really didn’t want to believe it, but it seems like they already have everything planned, no temple wedding, etc which supports that theory. I really don’t think they’re waiting for marriage at this point.

Reactions: 6
i wonder if mindy regrets having a temple wedding (i think someone said her and shaun had one??) and not a super over the top ceremony and has told the girls not to bother seeing as they're not exactly strict mormons anyway with their dress etc

Reactions: 3
I’m betting that the wedding will be in August and there’ll be a pregnancy announcement in September.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.