Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m betting that the wedding will be in August and there’ll be a pregnancy announcement in September.
Only issue is that they won't be able to play it off that she got pregnant right way if they wait that long and everyone will know. I really don't know that their long game is with this since everyone is going to know eventually....

Reactions: 5
I think she’s going to have a VERY short engagement tbh. I’m just waiting on more dirt to come out about this situation.

Let’s see how it turns out. Bayley married in October and for me that was a really quick wedding planning. I wonder when is Brooklyn’s. If it is before October I’ll be surprised as how quickly she gets it done

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does she look puffy in these current photos? Or maybe she's just stressed and they're really close up photos and am just imagining things since my mind is saying pregnancy😂😂
I’m thinking her “being sick in bed” is morning sickness

• Haha
Dakota sounds like he's got a gun to his head at the beginning of the proposal video thanking James Allen lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Identical Twins Pregnant at the Same Time" would probably get them lots of views and attention lol do you think they will go that far?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would genuinely be happy for Brooklyn no matter who she was dating/engaged to, as long as she was honest! She is obviously trying to hide Dakota being an active trump supporter and not supporting the BLM movement. If that's who she thinks should be her husband and a brother to her black siblings, fine. But own it! Don't pretend it isn't happening 🤣
You’d be genuinely happy for her marrying a guy calling black people monkeys as long as she’s honest about it…………. Before I get mad I’m assuming your joking and I just missed the mark?

Does anyone know the reason why they don't want Shaun walking them down the aisle? Like... I doubt it's bad blood, he seems like a good father. But why would you choose a dog over your own dad lol?

1650516132025.png

also, part 2,847,271 of Bailey inserting herself the few times Brooklyn actually posts. "Me, me, me"
Brooklyn could've posted the screenshots herself if it was so important to let people know Bailey thought the colour was black.
1650516113159.png

Only issue is that they won't be able to play it off that she got pregnant right way if they wait that long and everyone will know. I really don't know that their long game is with this since everyone is going to know eventually....
They're the type to quietly have the baby (we wouldn't notice Brooklyn missing much anyway) and reveal the kid months later, saying she wanted a private pregnancy (Kylie Jenner style) and lie about the age seeing as they've had practice lying about Dakota's 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they are getting married next month, if she’s preggo she won’t want to be showing in wedding pics

I also bet she's getting married by end of May. This has probably been planned and if you have money and perhaps choose a weekday you could technically pull off a wedding quite quickly. Let's not forget this family knows how to plan events etc, they all help out with everything, e.g. office moves, house moves etc. Mindy also has employees who we have seen help with moves before.

I think Brooklyn looks sunburnt tbh, she always seems to catch the sun badly on her face.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know the reason why they don't want Shaun walking them down the aisle? Like... I doubt it's bad blood, he seems like a good father. But why would you choose a dog over your own dad lol?

View attachment 1209523
Bailey said for her wedding something like Mindy, Shaun and Brooklyn are all too important for her to pick on to walk her down the aisle so she’d rather do it alone. I’m assuming Brooklyn is just copying that then lol

Reactions: 4
"Identical Twins Pregnant at the Same Time" would probably get them lots of views and attention lol do you think they will go that far?
It would get them views if they were both married now it would increase backlash for Brooklyn since she said she's waiting for marriage... Bt they will get views either way

If the venue has already been booked and they found "THE dress" literally within a week of being engaged, they've clearly been planning this for longer, as if you could pick a date and find a venue you love with that date available (or find a venue you love that has a date that works for you) within a week...

Reactions: 12
Did y’all catch Bailey saying, “I told you!” when Brooklyn was gushing over her ring at the end of the new engagement video? So basically Bailey told Brooklyn Dakota got her a ring. Also, Dakota just happened to get a James Allen sponsorship too? This is all so planned!!!

Reactions: 11
i think they would be pregnant at the same time, but it would be brooklyn's second or third and bailey's first child. feel like brooklyn is the type to have 3 under 5 but bailey has already said she wants to wait a few years

Reactions: 7
Did y’all catch Bailey saying, “I told you!” when Brooklyn was gushing over her ring at the end of the new engagement video? So basically Bailey told Brooklyn Dakota got her a ring. Also, Dakota just happened to get a James Allen sponsorship too? This is all so planned!!!
i think they said that themselves, bailey has been urging brooklyn to get her nails done etc., giving "hints"

View attachment 1209523

also, part 2,847,271 of Bailey inserting herself the few times Brooklyn actually posts. "Me, me, me"
Brooklyn could've posted the screenshots herself if it was so important to let people know Bailey thought the colour was black.
View attachment 1209522

They're the type to quietly have the baby (we wouldn't notice Brooklyn missing much anyway) and reveal the kid months later, saying she wanted a private pregnancy (Kylie Jenner style) and lie about the age seeing as they've had practice lying about Dakota's 🤣🤣
I really don’t get it. Maybe it’s a Mormon thing lol. But having your dog walk you down the aisle instead of a family member 🤨.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.