Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The family is one big PR stunt and you can’t convince me otherwise. Those answers to the LGBTQ questions feel so scripted and disingenuous considering they’re still members of the Mormon church. Also seems like the family is done advocating for Black lives now that it’s not trendy anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My my my, these people are cheap af. Brooklyn can afford to get married on a whim, but in the list of ideas for her registry she kept : « dog toys », « a mop » ? I mean a)she can totally afford a mop b) who buys a mop to a newlywed couple ????
Either she doesn’t give a sh*t about this wedding (strange, since she’s the one who keeps going on and on and on about how Dakotrump is the love of her life blablablabla) or this is an attempt at being *relatable*?
That is so weird!! That’s a list for a high school student who’s moving off to college! I would not buy the bride and groom some sponges, mop, command strips, wax melts. Lmao
responses to whether they support LGBTQ+ people
Jordan and McKay talked about B&B’s response to that question in their video. Jordan and McKay basically said that their response is aggressive like “why would you even ask me that” and they said “decide to love” meaning they view being lgbtq+ as a choice. That’s insane that their responses are so similar (to Kamri and Steve)…. Everything is a freaking pr stunt! Are they ever being sincere or genuine?

Reactions: 7
I don't know if anyone has heard of RachLoves, but she did a video on Facebook where she reviews celebrities merchandise. One of them she reviewed was.... Hairitage! She seemed to like it, but some of the people who commented said it was awful stuff and they wouldn't use it again. One commenter said it is way too heavily fragranced. Has anyone else here tried it? I would try it, but cannot get it shipped here.
I tried some of the products and I hated every single one. The ACV rinse burnt my scalp so bad and made my scalp so dry and flakey. I'm still trying to sort my scalp out since and it's been over a year since I stopped using their products. I found the deep conditioner super waxy, same with the hair mask, and it made my hair look super dull and greasy. I had to wash my hair more often than usual because it was so greasy. The hairspray was so sticky and didn't set properly so it felt like my hair was constantly sticky. Thankfully, I could only use it once because it literally clogged the nozzle with whatever is in it. I'll never use their stuff again.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If you go to their shared Pinterest, there is a new wedding board and it’s all outdoors themed. There’s also lots of pictures of rings like hers so I’m sure she was sending those to Dakota.
So, not a temple wedding lol. Hope they’re ready for all the assumptions! I wonder what their excuse will be! Like someone else mentioned, she may not be approved because of how they dress, cuss, talk about sex, etc. Some of those rings look very similar to Bailey’s!

Reactions: 9
So, not a temple wedding lol. Hope they’re ready for all the assumptions! I wonder what their excuse will be! Like someone else mentioned, she may not be approved because of how they dress, cuss, talk about sex, etc. Some of those rings look very similar to Bailey’s!
She'll probably say that Bailey didn't get married in the temple so she won't (Brooklyn) or use some excuse about how some of her friends or Asa won't be able to attend if it were in the temple. Maybe throw in the old "it was already booked" just for good measure. Also does it really surprise you that Brooklyn's ring looks like Bailey's Brooklyn is so desperate for marriage she can't even take the time to reflect on her own personal taste of rings. It would not surprise me if Brooklyn's wedding largely resembles Baileys' but on a lower budget/less people.

They’ll just delete comments asking why they aren’t having a temple wedding haha. I wonder how Dakota’s, extremely Mormon, all of our kids had temple weddings, will feel about this

Reactions: 10
I’ve been wondering if Dakota perhaps isn’t even as conservative as we were led to believe? He kind of gives me the same vibes as Dani Cimorelli (now Calleiro) - grew up super religious and adapted that lifestyle but maybe one day realized there’s more to life for themselves and their own opinions weren’t in line with those of the religion or family, possibly because of Brooklyn even. Obviously I can’t know for sure but I can’t figure out how else he would and could be marrying into the McKnight family. Anyway, I hope they’re happy with whatever it is they’re doing!

I’ve been wondering if Dakota perhaps isn’t even as conservative as we were led to believe? He kind of gives me the same vibes as Dani Cimorelli (now Calleiro) - grew up super religious and adapted that lifestyle but maybe one day realized there’s more to life for themselves and their own opinions weren’t in line with those of the religion or family, possibly because of Brooklyn even. Obviously I can’t know for sure but I can’t figure out how else he would and could be marrying into the McKnight family. Anyway, I hope they’re happy with whatever it is they’re doing!
I know he served a mission but a 28 year old guy still saving himself seems very unlikely so maybe you’re right lol. Doesn’t seem they’re doing a temple wedding either.

Reactions: 5
I know she’s not posting much but damn everytime she posts she looks miserable 😕
AB98FD5F-3D67-4C9F-8D7D-2CADED98FB96.png
B99F5AE4-C2FA-4814-9B48-397C77F25A0A.png

• Sad
Reactions: 4
i can't imagine dakota taking mcknight as a double barrelled surname like asa did either ...
Definitely not! He doesn't strike me as a pushover like Asa is. Bailey definitely rules that marriage! Just like her mother. Brooklyn seems more like Shaun, so she will most likely just do as Dakota says. There is just something about Dakota that doesn't sit right with me.

i can't imagine dakota taking mcknight as a double barrelled surname like asa did either ...
No neither can I. Her married name would be Brooklyn Blackburn - live the alliteration. I just hope she is truly as happy as this time in your life should make you. Like being engaged is all exciting but because they haven’t been together that long I hope they are gonna do some premarital counselling or something because me and my husband were together 10 years before we got married and we still had stuff to work on.

Reactions: 8
I know she’s not posting much but damn everytime she posts she looks miserable 😕
She looks like she’s at Dakota’s house. The shadow of the deer head. And I know I’m reaching but that’s not her bed.
About the last name, Brooklyn definitely seems bossy towards Dakota. And their whole brand is being a McKnight so I could see her keeping her last name or hyphenating it like Bailey. (I do like the sound of Brooklyn Blackburn, even though he gives me the creeps lol)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yeah Dakota gives me the ick too. I remember in a video he said he’d dated older girls but Brooklyn is still the most mature….. If a 22 year old is the most mature girl you’ve dated at the age of 27 maybe you’re the problem lol.

Doesn‘t Dakota have a marijuana farm or something? How do Mormons feel about the devil’s lettuce lol?

Reactions: 3
I know he served a mission but a 28 year old guy still saving himself seems very unlikely so maybe you’re right lol. Doesn’t seem they’re doing a temple wedding either.
He might be if he's doing it for himself bt if its coz religion says so.... Maybe not anymore... I would say save yourself coz you want to not because religion wants you to since most of the time you'll end up breaking it since it wasn't for the right reasons

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.