Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rylan is pissing me off. She’s deleting comments calling out BYU/the Mormon church for being homophobic and racist. Like girl, didn’t your parents send you away?
Probably brainwashed or guilted into pleasing her parents unfortunately.

Reactions: 3
Rylan is 17 and I’m almost certain she already confirmed she’s going to BYU. Probably she doesn’t have a lot of options and her parents will only pay colleges acceptable for them.

Reactions: 6
idk how to share their tiktok…. But she’s getting so mad!! Rylan is defending her in the comments saying they dated before she moved to Utah… it was 10 months. Stop lying and just own it. She’s trying so hard to prove herself right and convince everyone that she knows what she’s doing.
There’s so many tiktoks that verify they’ve only been dating since June. There’s one Brooklyn posted about the months of when she kissed someone and she didn’t kiss anyone in April or May, June has a frog emoji and then the rest of the year is hearts.
There was more but now I can’t find them just quickly scrolling through

so yeah maybe they started ‘dating’ ie ONE date again in April or whatever, but they did not start a relationship until June

Tbh I never thought that Rylan was grouped with Daxton and Paisley (who aren't much younger than her). Especially now, the 4 older girls are always together. The siblings are separated in two groups wich doesn't make sense since they're all siblings. Why can't they all be together. Most siblings I know don't operated like that. It's like there's a clear separation.

Reactions: 2
There’s so many tiktoks that verify they’ve only been dating since June. There’s one Brooklyn posted about the months of when she kissed someone and she didn’t kiss anyone in April or May, June has a frog emoji and then the rest of the year is hearts.

so yeah maybe they started ‘dating’ ie ONE date again in April or whatever, but they did not start a relationship until June
and in december she posted this

Attachments

Somebody’s not getting that temple recommend lol. Lying is a huge no no.

Reactions: 4
which TikTok?
It’s the tiktok captioned “to the people who said I got engaged too quickly” and she’s quoting a song saying “Damn. Sorry I just blew you off” while holding up her ring finger like she’s flipping off the camera. But she’s soooo mature lol

Reactions: 7
Rylan is 17 and I’m almost certain she already confirmed she’s going to BYU. Probably she doesn’t have a lot of options and her parents will only pay colleges acceptable for them.
Isn’t she going early as well because she’s graduating high school a year early? Why do they have to do everything “early” who cares 😂

• Haha
It’s the tiktok captioned “to the people who said I got engaged too quickly” and she’s quoting a song saying “Damn. Sorry I just blew you off” while holding up her ring finger like she’s flipping off the camera. But she’s soooo mature lol
I find all the TikTok’s and pictures of the pair of them holding up their ring fingers super cringey. Her entire personality is now going to become “I’m a wife” just like Baileys.

Reactions: 10
You can tell when people have figured out someone's motivation because that's when they start heavily protesting and throwing a fit.

Reactions: 6
My favorite thing about this situation is the Mcknight’s only addressing the length of time Dakota and Brooklyn dated and not Dakota’s Facebook post lol. His dad scrubbed his Facebook so clearly they see the hate 😂.

Reactions: 10
The story with Asa doing "sexy eyes"... I need to go rinse my eyes with bleach

Reactions: 5
My favorite thing about this situation is the Mcknight’s only addressing the length of time Dakota and Brooklyn dated and not Dakota’s Facebook post lol. His dad scrubbed his Facebook so clearly they see the hate 😂.
Yep and if people are being blocked by them then it means the truth hurts/ that they have seen the messages so they ARE aware.

Bailey did a very similar thing in response to people saying she was too young

lol bailey polling their engagement rings is so weird and petty
Hahaha this will bring on new ideas for content. "Who wore it better?... engagement ring version"
"Who wore it better?....wedding dress version"
"Who wore it better?....wedding ring version". I'm going to stop there because if they do read these posts I'm just giving them new ideas for content 😂😂😂

• Haha
Someone on here mentioned a tiktok page called the truth about the McKnights… apparently Yahoo is opposing their trademark ITK. 🤔 I can’t figure out why they’re opposing it but I wonder if they’ll have to change the name.
this is why!

1650246607733.png
1650246657411.png

also these look kinda similar to me?! (green type is from the packaging on pg12!)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.