Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Brooklyn will have a conservative wedding and get married in the temple to please his family
I don’t know if she could get a Temple recommendation tbh. The twins cuss, don’t dress modestly, aren’t 100% truthful with their viewers, allegedly support the lgbtq community, etc.

Reactions: 4
There is nothing wrong with getting divorced. Divorce should 1000000% be viewed as a backup. Believing divorce is wrong stems from religion and it's gross. How many women have been beat but told they shouldn't/can't get a divorce??? It's old-fashioned thinking.
Oh I didn't say divorce is wrong I said if you already have divorce in mind when entering a marriage you probably shouldn't marry... Never did I say people should tolerate marriage if its not safe for you get out of it bt thinking of divorce before even marrying a person is a flag you should not ignore and better breakup

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did Beyley mention if she got a prenup? I wonder if Brooklyn will
That is something she really should consider! If the divorce were to go badly she could lose a lot if she isn't careful. Instead of spending thousands on flowers and another mother bleeping helicopter sit down with a lawyer to get a prenup in place so she doesn't end up broke when she will inevitably be divorcing that creep.

I really hope Brooklyn didn’t get or feel pressured into sleeping with Dakota. In my opinion, I’m not sure she’s waiting till marriage anymore. She went from proudly saying she was in her q&a with Brooks to being more secretive about it with Dakota. Since the dress she tried on clearly wasn’t temple friendly I highly doubt they have a traditional Mormon ceremony even though they’ve both still LDS I think? The next few months will be very interesting.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t Bailey say in the instagram story the either day “I don’t give my permission easily and I’ve turned people down before” suggesting that someone else has asked to marry Brooklyn? What if the reason brooks and Brooklyn broke up because Bailey/Mindy said no. This may be far fetched but they broke up the month before Bailey and asa got engaged. What if Bailey sabotaged brooklyns chance at getting married first because she had been with Asa for much longer…
I could see this being true. If Brooklyn got engaged/married first then everyone would question Bailey &Asa. They would critique especially Asa on why he’s waiting so long and that it’s been long enough etc. Bailey obviously loves Asa enough to save him for all that.

Reactions: 3
I really hope Brooklyn didn’t get or feel pressured into sleeping with Dakota. In my opinion, I’m not sure she’s waiting till marriage anymore. She went from proudly saying she was in her q&a with Brooks to being more secretive about it with Dakota. Since the dress she tried on clearly wasn’t temple friendly I highly doubt they have a traditional Mormon ceremony even though they’ve both still LDS I think? The next few months will be very interesting.
To be honest I feel like that may unfortunately have been the case. I think Brooklyn was jealous Bailey was marrying first because Brooklyn had always wanted to be the first to get married and even mentioned it in her speech for baileys wedding. I think she felt like she had to be first at something, so she may have slept with Dakota as her “revenge” almost for Bailey getting married first. I think that can also be a reason for her rushing into this marriage with Dakota.
On a side note, mindy is giving me weird vibes I really don’t know that she’s for this marriage despite what Brooklyn and Bailey said. First of all the racism factor. Clear source of question but also I feel like her posts for baileys wedding were more excited, she speaks of asa more lovingly, and I feel like right now it’s heritage… heritage… Brooklyn’s engaged…heritage….heritage…heritage etc.

Reactions: 15
To be honest I feel like that may unfortunately have been the case. I think Brooklyn was jealous Bailey was marrying first because Brooklyn had always wanted to be the first to get married and even mentioned it in her speech for baileys wedding. I think she felt like she had to be first at something, so she may have slept with Dakota as her “revenge” almost for Bailey getting married first. I think that can also be a reason for her rushing into this marriage with Dakota.
On a side note, mindy is giving me weird vibes I really don’t know that she’s for this marriage despite what Brooklyn and Bailey said. First of all the racism factor. Clear source of question but also I feel like her posts for baileys wedding were more excited, she speaks of asa more lovingly, and I feel like right now it’s heritage… heritage… Brooklyn’s engaged…heritage….heritage…heritage etc.
EXACTLY. Actions speak louder than words. They all “love” Dakota but are giving him like 2% of the love and praise they gave Asa. Also, how many times have they actually been with him in person? This feels like a train wreck.

Reactions: 12
I could see this being true. If Brooklyn got engaged/married first then everyone would question Bailey &Asa. They would critique especially Asa on why he’s waiting so long and that it’s been long enough etc. Bailey obviously loves Asa enough to save him for all that.
If that is the case then Bailey is a manipulative snake who is not interested in making choices that support Brooklyn in having a fulfilling and happy life.

Reactions: 3
Off topic but does anyone find it ridiculous that the twins are doing gift registries when they have millions of dollars? Also the thing Mindy is promoting in her line to collect hair off the shower walls is 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really hope they split socials when Brooklyn gets married. Every time Brooklyn actually posts something, Bailey overlaps because she can't stand the attention not being on her. They had two question polls on their story at one time, one for Brooklyn's registry ideas and opinions on some netflix show Bailey watched. It's so odd. I personally don't know any other twins (even influencer ones) that don't have their own public accounts alongside a twin one. I'm assuming Bailey wants to ensure they share the spotlight and Brooklyn is too lazy to put effort in to her own account

I was watching Jordan and Mckay's new video on Mormon musicians and they mentioned this absolute piece of gold that Mindy and the kids feature in 😂 "The Mormon Multiverse"

Last edited:
Lucy and Lydia are twins who have joint socials - they split them for a bit and have now gone back to being joint.

they are the opposite to B&B and continuously seem to regress in development - they’ve moved back in with their parents, never apart, still just talk about one tree hill and fangirling Justin beiber 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I don't know if anyone has heard of RachLoves, but she did a video on Facebook where she reviews celebrities merchandise. One of them she reviewed was.... Hairitage! She seemed to like it, but some of the people who commented said it was awful stuff and they wouldn't use it again. One commenter said it is way too heavily fragranced. Has anyone else here tried it? I would try it, but cannot get it shipped here.

Reactions: 1
I don't know if anyone has heard of RachLoves, but she did a video on Facebook where she reviews celebrities merchandise. One of them she reviewed was.... Hairitage! She seemed to like it, but some of the people who commented said it was awful stuff and they wouldn't use it again. One commenter said it is way too heavily fragranced. Has anyone else here tried it? I would try it, but cannot get it shipped here.
I haven't tried it but one of my best friends swears by their products. I've actually never heard bad things about Hairitage surprisingly

Reactions: 2
I don’t actually mind the hairitage brand it’s a step up from being cheap fast fashion from China and selling it for double the price on your own website 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My my my, these people are cheap af. Brooklyn can afford to get married on a whim, but in the list of ideas for her registry she kept : « dog toys », « a mop » ? I mean a)she can totally afford a mop b) who buys a mop to a newlywed couple ????
Either she doesn’t give a sh*t about this wedding (strange, since she’s the one who keeps going on and on and on about how Dakotrump is the love of her life blablablabla) or this is an attempt at being *relatable*?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.