Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like literally everything about this situation screams shotgun wedding (which is by definition, an enforced or hurried wedding, especially because the bride is pregnant). I really think Brooklyn is pregnant:
1. she's posted less on their Instagram
2. lots of baggy clothing
3. even for the mcknights this seems too fast
4. the family doesn't seem to really like Dakota why would they let Brooklyn marry him other than to 'save her honor'
Also it wouldn't surprise me if Brooklyn were pregnant on purpose because then she would have beat Bailey to having kids and it seems like she (Brooklyn) is still pissed Bailey was married first. Remember her maid of honor speech where she said she thought she would marry before Bailey. Like I imagine they get married fast and then like 3 weeks later boom pregnancy accountment.

If Brooklyn isn't pregnant then Mindy should tell her to slow down a bit and have a longer engagement both to show she isn't pregnant and also to get to know Dakota better.

Side note if you really love someone and know they're the one you shouldn't need a ring right away it screams you're insecure in your relationship and are worried about breaking up.

Also I'm not condemning pregnancy before marriage it's just something the McKinght's would view as 'shameful' so I'm thinking like them. All children and mothers should be respected regardless of marriage.

I wish we could see more of Brooklyn and her perspective on wedding planning. Even today’s stories about wedding dress shopping for Brooklyn was explained and led by Bailey. Like if Brooklyn’s excited, she should express it on camera (as her job as an influencer) and drum up some engagement.
It's almost like Brooklyn is trying to hide from the camera for some reason 👀

Reactions: 5
Like literally everything about this situation screams shotgun wedding (which is by definition, an enforced or hurried wedding, especially because the bride is pregnant). I really think Brooklyn is pregnant:
1. she's posted less on their Instagram
2. lots of baggy clothing
3. even for the mcknights this seems too fast
4. the family doesn't seem to really like Dakota why would they let Brooklyn marry him other than to 'save her honor'
Also it wouldn't surprise me if Brooklyn were pregnant on purpose because then she would have beat Bailey to having kids and it seems like she (Brooklyn) is still pissed Bailey was married first. Remember her maid of honor speech where she said she thought she would marry before Bailey. Like I imagine they get married fast and then like 3 weeks later boom pregnancy accountment.

If Brooklyn isn't pregnant then Mindy should tell her to slow down a bit and have a longer engagement both to show she isn't pregnant and also to get to know Dakota better.

Side note if you really love someone and know they're the one you shouldn't need a ring right away it screams you're insecure in your relationship and are worried about breaking up.

Also I'm not condemning pregnancy before marriage it's just something the McKinght's would view as 'shameful' so I'm thinking like them. All children and mothers should be respected regardless of marriage.

It's almost like Brooklyn is trying to hide from the camera for some reason 👀
Bailey told Brooklyn to wear something cute and have her nails done for around a month before the engagement. Is Brooklyn 1,5 months pregnant? Or just Mormon mindset: we've known each other for 1 minute, the proposal is certainly around the corner?

Reactions: 2
Apparently in a recent live on TikTok, Brooklyn refused to share her views on sex before marriage because she didn't want to sway anyone else's opinion 👀 and then said to ask Bailey because Bailey loves talking about sex

• Wow
Reactions: 8
For Bailey’s dress shopping, everyone was there, even their grandma! For Brooklyn, it seems like it’s just Bailey and maybe Mindy!
Brooklyn’s boobs also look very full in their story. I’m leaning more and more towards “shameful” pregnancy by the minute!

Reactions: 2
Nah. I don’t think she’s pregnant at all. What I do believe is that she’ll probably be pregnant this year as she wants a big family.
Time will tell if she is pregnant or not 🤣

For Bailey’s dress shopping, everyone was there, even their grandma! For Brooklyn, it seems like it’s just Bailey and maybe Mindy!
Brooklyn’s boobs also look very full in their story. I’m leaning more and more towards “shameful” pregnancy by the minute!
Right!?
It was such a meaningful and beautiful event. Everyone gathered to be there with Bayley.

Reactions: 8
So if Brooklyn is supposed to go back to Salt Lake City today, why are they going wedding dress shopping today? Bailey said it was bc she wanted to look in Dallas, but she’s moving down there super soon. Why can’t they wait and look at those shops when she moves down?

Reactions: 7
….not Bailey making every other story about her 🙄

So if Brooklyn is supposed to go back to Salt Lake City today, why are they going wedding dress shopping today? Bailey said it was bc she wanted to look in Dallas, but she’s moving down there super soon. Why can’t they wait and look at those shops when she moves down?
because of “the supply chain”….. this whole thing is so fishy

Reactions: 4
395EF921-2940-499D-8723-AB643D772253.png

via Brooks IG Story

i wonder if there’s some competition between brooks and brooklyn 🧐 also isn’t it kind of strange he just asked her right out after they broke up? i wonder went down between brooklyn and him. i wonder if there’s some unresolved feelings. like maybe their current partners were rebounds ??

Reactions: 10
i wonder if there’s some competition between brooks and brooklyn 🧐 also isn’t it kind of strange he just asked her right out after they broke up? i wonder went down between brooklyn and him. i wonder if there’s some unresolved feelings. like maybe their current partners were rebounds ??
Didn’t Bailey say in the instagram story the either day “I don’t give my permission easily and I’ve turned people down before” suggesting that someone else has asked to marry Brooklyn? What if the reason brooks and Brooklyn broke up because Bailey/Mindy said no. This may be far fetched but they broke up the month before Bailey and asa got engaged. What if Bailey sabotaged brooklyns chance at getting married first because she had been with Asa for much longer…

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1194650
via Brooks IG Story

Ikr? It makes me wonder too, especially after Baileys comment yesterday about the McKnights not approving someone previously

Reactions: 4
Didn’t Bailey say in the instagram story the either day “I don’t give my permission easily and I’ve turned people down before” suggesting that someone else has asked to marry Brooklyn? What if the reason brooks and Brooklyn broke up because Bailey/Mindy said no. This may be far fetched but they broke up the month before Bailey and asa got engaged. What if Bailey sabotaged brooklyns chance at getting married first because she had been with Asa for much longer…
Makes me wonder as well if Brooks asked for permission to marry Brooklyn and they said no, and that is the reason they broke up, because he didn’t think it was worth the wait and keep trying to please the family

Reactions: 6
interesting, i never thought of that. i would like to think that wasn’t the case. brooks and his fiancé seem like somewhat of a decent chemistry, more than, brooklyn and dakota.

Reactions: 7
The way Bailey has to talk over Brooklyn on Mindy's stories ugh, Brooklyn can speak for herself, its her news

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.