Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Bailey and Asa’s photos were staged too. I just watched both videos back to back and I think their video was more genuine. She looked truly surprised when walking up to the bridge. Some of the clips of them dancing were obviously staged but you could see the love and excitement between Bailey and Asa after he proposed. It looked more thought out with the flowers and candles. Both of their families were there. Mindy and Asa’s mom looked like they were crying. It just seemed sincere! Dakota’s proposal seemed last minute, especially with Bailey saying she barely found a flight…. And I’m surprised Mindy wasn’t there. I would’ve thought she would want to be there.

I’m curious to see if they’ll do a behind the scenes proposal video.
I agree. Both proposals were absolutely staged but there's no doubt that Bailey's was more meaningful. Going from the proposal into a party of all of their extended family was beautiful, no matter how much I dislike them lmao

Reactions: 5
The amount of hype from the family with baileys engagement compared to brooklyns makes me sad. We had the whole run up on instagram of Kamri editing the video, trying to find the perfect music etc. I’m sure we saw Bailey reacting to the video and crying before it was even released. It was much more meaningful and a proper family affair. Brooklyns has been rushed. Her engagement party at their office, none of Dakota’s family there. None of their extended family there. So weird! I bet they will have a really small boring wedding.

Reactions: 12
The amount of hype from the family with baileys engagement compared to brooklyns makes me sad. We had the whole run up on instagram of Kamri editing the video, trying to find the perfect music etc. I’m sure we saw Bailey reacting to the video and crying before it was even released. It was much more meaningful and a proper family affair. Brooklyns has been rushed. Her engagement party at their office, none of Dakota’s family there. None of their extended family there. So weird! I bet they will have a really small boring wedding.
Even Kamri hyped up the news before they released it, saying they were going to break the internet, but then they didn't get the reaction they wanted suddenly she has gone quiet. I haven't seen Rylan post anything, do we even know of she has reacted at all? It's all a bit of a damp squib. I think they thought she would get the same fuss as Bailey. I think with Bailey's, it's clear Asa involved the families. That doesn't mean Dakota has to, he does seem more quiet, but, comparitively it does seem like less people are involved or excited. I guess we'll get a Behind the Braids peek at the engagement in their next vlog.

Reactions: 3
Thoughts:
- Weird that Brooklyn says 'Dakota is so good with Daxton and Paisley'. Directly addressing the comments. She doesn't say: 'He's so good with my family', or, 'he really gets along with my siblings and parents.' Sounds so fake.
- She looks more into being engaged, than being engaged to Dakota
- She looks more into the ring than Dakota

dirty almond.png

That ring looks like a dirty peeled almond.
almond.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thoughts:
- Weird that Brooklyn says 'Dakota is so good with Daxton and Paisley'. Directly addressing the comments. She doesn't say: 'He's so good with my family', or, 'he really gets along with my siblings and parents.' Sounds so fake.
- She looks more into being engaged, than being engaged to Dakota
- She looks more into the ring than Dakota

View attachment 1193268
That ring looks like a dirty peeled almond.
View attachment 1193270
The Daxton and Paisley things is followed by 'and his nieces/nephews' so I think it's more of a, he's so good with kids, he's going to be a great dad thing, i.e. we're going to have babies asap lol!

Reactions: 2
Say if they were to have babies this year, the age gap between the baby and Paisley would be the same as the twins and Paisley. Is that right?

Y’all. The fact that they planned to feature a LND collection at the engagement party has me thinking Brooklyn has already filmed a wedding dress shopping video and the venue is booked. The wedding will be this summer. Quote me. 😂
Oh your 100% right i bet she’ll be married before the end of August

Reactions: 5
I'm starting to wonder if the reason his family isn't getting involved/the McKnight's are being suss and hush is because Brooklyn is pregnant and they're ashamed? I wouldn't be surprised. All the latest Insta's of her are in baggie clothes/hiding her stomach.

Reactions: 3
I wish we could see more of Brooklyn and her perspective on wedding planning. Even today’s stories about wedding dress shopping for Brooklyn was explained and led by Bailey. Like if Brooklyn’s excited, she should express it on camera (as her job as an influencer) and drum up some engagement.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.