Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do believe him that he fell in love with Brooklyn on their first date, he didn’t waste time on asking her out once he knew she was single.
Poor Brooklyn she just emphasizes as much as possible about ‘1 year’

I'm so confused. If absolutely no one appears to be genuinely excited for the wedding including the bride, why on earth are they getting married. This whole thing is loaded with red flags and I can foresee a LOT of drama in this family's future lol
They look so chill right? What about the excitement! It feels like they are getting married just to live together. Like an annoying step. So sad

Reactions: 1
How can the twins still claim to be Mormon? They’ve been skirting the rules for years.

And then Brooklyn tried to cover up saying "more than that! 2 years ago" 😂😂
She’s such a liar. Their whole relationship is a hot mess. Girl, Dakota was a damn rebound.

Reactions: 5
If the one she was marrying was Brooks I bet she will be jumping her socks off. With him she always seemed hyper happy and excited

Reactions: 13
Her eyes looks pretty dilated! I hope she’s okay! Is this from being sad or from her head cold?
Or maybe she sampled some of Dakota’s “hemp” and got high?

1E47FD9B-D84A-444D-8E1A-5FEE469E0DA9.jpeg
449121C9-C6B7-4E70-A19D-D67EE8FCD9EC.jpeg

idk maybe its just hard to tell if theyre rly in love bc sm of their relationship has been off screen and she doesnt wanna decide her life by whether hell be a good influencer husband but i kinda think they are hiding a pregnancy lol

Bailey looks so skinny here compared to Brooklyn (and Brooklyn is slim). I hope she is okay.

Reactions: 4
If the one she was marrying was Brooks I bet she will be jumping her socks off. With him she always seemed hyper happy and excited
I actually think the opposite, I think being hyper happy around someone all the time isn’t a sign of feeling natural or comfortable necessarily. With my husband it felt very low key when we started dating and I was almost like, shouldn’t this feel more like fireworks or something? But actually I was just so myself around him that it felt calm and natural. I think she seems calm around Dakota so I do think they seem happy and in love.

Reactions: 3

Bailey looks so skinny here compared to Brooklyn (and Brooklyn is slim). I hope she is okay.
Bailey has been looking slightly skinnier than Brooklyn for quite some time, but the contrast has started to grow bigger between the two of them. Bailey really looks bony nowadays. The other girls look healthier.

Reactions: 10
Bailey has been looking slightly skinnier than Brooklyn for quite some time, but the contrast has started to grow bigger between the two of them. Bailey really looks bony nowadays. The other girls look healthier.
They are growing older so losing or gaining weight is natural bt I hope she isn't sick and its just normal weight loss... Or maybe she used some drugs that didn't go easy with her body?

Since the engagement, Brooklyn is constantly trying to convince everyone that she’s sooo in love and prove it’s been longer than 1 year. Maybe she’s trying to convince herself that this wasn’t a mistake.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else feel like the wedding’s gonna happen sometime in the very near future considering the fact that all of them are going to be meeting soon and also cuz brooklyns already booked a honeymoon??? I honestly never thought it would be this soon 😳😳

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else feel like the wedding’s gonna happen sometime in the very near future considering the fact that all of them are going to be meeting soon and also cuz brooklyns already booked a honeymoon??? I honestly never thought it would be this soon 😳😳
Definitely soon!!! And Brooklyn doing that Q&A with Dakota like that as if to prove anything to us

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Mindy's comment under that post? Are they just throwing everyone off?
I’m pretty sure Mindy’s comment was just meaning like ‘hey what about me’ cause she wasn’t in the photo (and they’re all pretty self absorbed 🙃)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t you need at least 4-6 months in advance so that the wedding dress is ready?

Don’t you need at least 4-6 months in advance so that the wedding dress is ready?
Not if you buy a ready to wear one, like an ex sample or one that's already in stock. I can't remember if they said she's bought one and took it home or if she's ordered one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.