Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re “Co-renting” a house in Dallas? What?! So Brooklyn is going to move in with Bailey and Asa! Isn’t that just really weird? Imagine living with your sister and her husband +/- your husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sooo definitely not a temple wedding lol. I doubt Dakota’s ultra conservative mormon family loves Brooklyn.

Reactions: 4
They’re “Co-renting” a house in Dallas? What?! So Brooklyn is going to move in with Bailey and Asa! Isn’t that just really weird? Imagine living with your sister and her husband +/- your husband!
I would never do that with any of my sisters lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The wedding dress try-on video is up! The vibe is so weird…. Mindy barely said anything and looks like she doesn’t want to be there. Mindy just stood far away with with her arms crossed. Kamri wasn’t even there. Bailey and Chloe (?) seem wayyyy more excited than Brooklyn. Brooklyn almost looks nervous and scared in some clips. I think Rylan even asked, “Why aren’t you crying?”

Reactions: 18
I just found this gift registry under bailey and Asa’s name for a wedding on Sept 24th 2022 👀
now that sounds right!

Why on Earth would we believe they would date for so short of a time yet wait to get married. Goofy asses.

Reactions: 11
I have a guess for Brooklyn’s dress. I’m guessing it’s the Fable dress by Willowby. All we learned from the video was that she wanted something more simple without lace, and that Rylan used a word to describe the dress that ended being the name of the actual dress itself. So I perused the wedding dress store’s website and only looked at designers that they have showcased at their Dallas location and found Fable. The word fable has to do with fairytales, and I could 100% see Brooklyn having a slightly fairytale-esque wedding, especially when you factor in the color scheme they talked about a bit ago. I didn’t go into a full deep dive and they only show a few designs from each designer, but this seems like a good contender! Also, she was definitely wearing something strapless at the end of the vlog when she said she found the one, so that checks out too. :) I know it’s slightly lacy, but I’d argue these are moreso
appliqués than lace.

Attachments

Are Bailey, Asa, Brooklyn and Dakota going to rent the same house before the wedding and moving to their own respective houses? 👀

Reactions: 1
1. They are co-renting?! This seems weird enough in early 20s, but doesn't Dakota feel kinda uncomfy to be renting with three other people (two of whom are soon-to-be in-laws) when he's in his mid/late 20s and supposedly financially stable? Why not just rent another apt somewhere nearby if they must? The one house thing feels exceptionally odd for adults who aren't roommates. And most people only have roommates to spread the cost - not literal millionaires.

2. Is it wrong to say that I actually think Brooklyn would look STUNNING in one of the Fable dresses :love: It is so definitely her. Shame she has to marrying Dakota:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
2. Is it wrong to say that I actually think Brooklyn would look STUNNING in one of the Fable dresses :love: It is so definitely her. Shame she has to marrying Dakota:ROFLMAO:
I think we can All agree to that. Stunning bride, lame groom 😅

What will Brooklyn’s siblings say about Dakota during their bridesmaids’ speeches? Like how much do they know about their relationship. Bailey and Asa were together for years and it was clear how much more involved with the family he was.

Reactions: 10
Bailey mentioned Asa is graduating soon. Anyone know what he's going to do for work? His major was neuroscience I think so I feel like he'd have to go to grad school

Reactions: 1
It genuinely seems like the only person who is excited for this wedding is Bailey. Mindy looked bored and uninterested through that whole video. Brooklyn genuinely does not seem excited at all. This is all just so sad

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.