Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That in the sea photo shoot felt so weird. I’m not saying Brooklyn is being groomed or anything since she’s well over 18. But, it’s weird Dakota said Brooklyn is the most mature girl he’s dated even though he’s dated girls closer to his age…… the whole relationship gives me the ick. I feel like more tea is going to start coming out about them idk why.

Reactions: 9
That in the sea photo shoot felt so weird. I’m not saying Brooklyn is being groomed or anything since she’s well over 18. But, it’s weird Dakota said Brooklyn is the most mature girl he’s dated even though he’s dated girls closer to his age…… the whole relationship gives me the ick. I feel like more tea is going to start coming out about them idk why.
I remember when I first saw those sea photos, I immediately thought “she’s not waiting until marriage” That was a spicy photo!! Definitely not Mormon appropriate lol

I’m so curious to hear her excuse for not having a temple wedding. And we know the wedding is soon. So there will be lots of rumors!

Reactions: 7
I remember when I first saw those sea photos, I immediately thought “she’s not waiting until marriage” That was a spicy photo!! Definitely not Mormon appropriate lol

I’m so curious to hear her excuse for not having a temple wedding. And we know the wedding is soon. So there will be lots of rumors!
Exactly. How do you go from saying I’m Mormon and Brooks is Mormon and our belief is waiting until marriage to posting pictures like that, going on trips solo, and saying you don’t feel comfortable sharing anymore when your family did a rebrand stating you will continue to go more in depth about those topics 👀. I’d say I’m like 99% sure they aren’t getting sealed in the temple lol. Also, I wonder if Dakota has been engaged before or if he didn’t have any serious relationships until now?

Re Brooklyn not waiting for marriage. Does anyone remember after Bailey was married she posted a text conversation with Brooklyn where Bailey said sex was good 👌 and when I first saw it it felt like Brooklyn was agreeing as she didn't say anything regarding not having had sex herself. I cant find the ig story tho I was wondering if anyone remembered it?

Reactions: 3
Re Brooklyn not waiting for marriage. Does anyone remember after Bailey was married she posted a text conversation with Brooklyn where Bailey said sex was good 👌 and when I first saw it it felt like Brooklyn was agreeing as she didn't say anything regarding not having had sex herself. I cant find the ig story tho I was wondering if anyone remembered it?
I do remember. It’s under the reels. I bet Brooklyn did it before Bailey did tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I do remember. It’s under the reels. I bet Brooklyn did it before Bailey did tbh.
It wouldn't surprise me if Brooklyn out of spite or anger slept with Dakota like a week or so before Bailey's wedding just so she could say she got to have sex first even if she wasn't married first.

Reactions: 6
Brooklyn talking about moving in their new place with Dakota. Wedding soon??
Does anyone else think she sounds different in those stories? Like her voice is very high pitched and she did a weird inflection on some words. Maybe she was nervous for some reason.

Brooklyn talking about moving in their new place with Dakota. Wedding soon??
It's weird because either Brooklyn or Bailey in the Q+A said their places wouldn't be ready until September/October now, but based on where they're up to with packing, they must be moving in the next week or so. So whether Dakotas got a short term lease and Brooklyn is moving back home for a few months, or they're both in the short term lease, who knows.

Reactions: 2
Ya thats how she justified it. However, it was pretty clear she just wanted all the attention (and to recreate crazy rich asians).
Not trying to be rude but literally who cares if it was really for crazy rich Asians and wanting attention??? So be it! It's sexist that she even has to clarify why and give a reason. It's beyond creepy imo that a dad needs to walks and dances with his daughter. Borderline incest.

Not trying to be rude but literally who cares if it was really for crazy rich Asians and wanting attention??? So be it! It's sexist that she even has to clarify why and give a reason. It's beyond creepy imo that a dad needs to walks and dances with his daughter. Borderline incest.
Uumm WHAT? How is dancing with your daughter incest? I dont think its sexist that she had to say that she was going solo and anyone can walk her down the aisle even her mom or sister could do it its just anyone she loves can do that and she said herself that she can't choose so she walked herself... There is nothing sexist or incest abt any of that... That kind of thinking is weird and disgusting bt as you said you weren't trying to be rude neither am I plz dont go throwing around those words some people here might have been walked down the isle and danced with their fathers or moms or sisters😢

Reactions: 22
Uumm WHAT? How is dancing with your daughter incest? I dont think its sexist that she had to say that she was going solo and anyone can walk her down the aisle even her mom or sister could do it its just anyone she loves can do that and she said herself that she can't choose so she walked herself...
And who cares that she walked by herself???? Why does it matter what her reason is???? Someone already posted the origins of why it's done. It definitely is creepy af.

Reactions: 1
And who cares that she walked by herself???? Why does it matter what her reason is???? Someone already posted the origins of why it's done. It definitely is creepy af.
And someone already said its not viewed like that at all, so if someone decides to walk alone its fine and if someone is walked by their father, mother, brother, sister, uncle or any person they love and want as support going forward no one should say its incest

Reactions: 10
So she’s progressive in that sense but marrying someone who wrote a love letter to Trump after the attack on the capital, trophy hunts, and is Mormon 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And someone already said its not viewed like that at all,
Coming from a religious family it definitely is still viewed in a weird gross ass way. Not to mention some men do view their daughter as someone up for sell. In fact some do sell them for land and money. It's generally done in arranged marriages too. It's 100000% creepy af and continues to encourage men to think they own us. Idfc if her reasoning is over a movie. Nor should you.

Reactions: 5
Coming from a religious family it definitely is still viewed in a weird gross ass way. Not to mention some men do view their daughter as someone up for sell. In fact some do sell them for land and money. It's generally done in arranged marriages too. It's 100000% creepy af and continues to encourage men to think they own us. Idfc if her reasoning is over a movie. Nor should you.
You know you're not the only one coming from a religious family bt that doesn't mean all people view it like that, to most people its a nice moment shared by their loved one... I'm not saying its right to sell their children bt let's keep it real not all people who view their children as assets are religious. Not everything bad is caused by religion.. In fact religion should not be connected as a cause of someone doing sth like that that is on the person themselves and not their religion... Now we seem to be going off topic coz the cause of my reply was you saying fathers walking and dancing with their daughters was incest and that's what I didn't like abt your statement coz viewing a parent's relationship with their child as incest is disgusting on so many levels and shows how you view everything as sexual which is wrong... Oh and saying you come from a religious family doesn't justify your belief, we know there are many religions and denominations so just because your religion views it disgustingly others see it as a moment shared with a person they love, be it their father or mother or brother or sister or even their grandparents, not everything is sexual plz... Let's not bring religion into this coz even if you say Christians its still super vague coz Christianity has so many denominations, heck I didn't even know there were mormons until recently

Reactions: 9
Brooks’ fiancée is definitely much more religious than Brooklyn! Does this creep anyone else out? Mormonism is such a cult!
I mean like I know mormons post stuff like that all the time but the post was from Easter...which IS a religious holiday...so it's not that weird or "creepy" for a mormon to post smth like that on EASTER...

I have read this topic for such a long time now and finally wanted to say something. Remember Brooklyn sharing her wedding colors on her insta story a while ago? She has posted a picture today showing off her ring. Her manicure current manicure is the same as her wedding colors. Would the wedding really be this soon?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.