Bronte King- little “Swiss” of Chessie, equally as annoying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories with the “Boots Holiday Essential Shop” - I really don’t know who she thinks she is! The way she speaks and comes across is so unbelievably arrogant and up herself, if only she took her head out of her arse.

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow her but just seen her Costa Rica stories - is she calling her bf Hasbulla?! Wtf, how does she not see that as poor taste.

Reactions: 4
Someone on here once said she looks like Lenny from Shark Tale and I honestly can’t stop seeing it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But what she’s actually done is posted the digital file without crediting the Ukrainian artist.
good one!
07DAC2CF-8BC7-4962-B860-09510598A0F4.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Does she have a 'gals who' page for everything? There's gals who travel, gals who rent, gals who chill playlist. Is it just me or is this overkill?

Reactions: 8
Sony headphones are AMAZING when having to do an ad, next story 2 hours later in the gym not even wearing them (appreciate the sony headphone ad would have been filmed a few days ago)
Also hate the way influencers brag so much no need for the ‘also my 5th time seeing this in the west end’ good for you unneeded info she just wanted to brag that shes been so many times

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I wonder what happened they must have broken up a couple of weeks after returning from costa rica
you mean she broken up with him AFTER he paid for her to go on holiday?
doesn’t sound like grabby Bronte at all. 😝😝😝😝

• Haha
Rich people are fascinating, breaking up after a trip to the other side of the world to Costa Rica when you’ve been together months is hardly the same as popping on ba plane to the Med for a week to see if you still like each other after a holiday together. For some people that’s a once in a life time trip!

Reactions: 2
I wonder what happened they must have broken up a couple of weeks after returning from costa rica
He probably realised how unbearable she is and thought god I can’t go on much longer

Reactions: 5
The irony of her asking people to help when she is gifted everything she wears, all the holidays she takes, all the make up she uses and all the food she eats!
Such privilege and ignorance.
F7395AB1-FED6-4FFE-841C-A96E852DA4EE.png

• Haha