Bronte King- little “Swiss” of Chessie, equally as annoying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her over use of the the word ‘festi’ is infuriating. Literally it’s not even a word stop trying to force it.

Reactions: 1
Haha. Finally after dozens of posts about her festi have we found out it was an ad after all.

Reactions: 1
She confirmed in her YouTube video it’s the same building 😂 but bigger/nicer and rent was the same price as the old place so she decided to move!

Reactions: 2
She confirmed in her YouTube video it’s the same building 😂 but bigger/nicer and rent was the same price as the old place so she decided to move!
I’m exhausted listening to her YouTube video. 13 minutes of my life I’ll never get back!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also she’s seeing someone new 🙄. She said in the past she didn’t want a relationship but she seems to get through them pretty quick. No doubt another one she’ll keep private like she’s some big celebrity LOL.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else see her tiktok? I swear she’s just renting? Also she’s in the same building 🙄😂
Ooh she’s one of those “if you work as hard as I do you could have the same” people. Risky angle to take Bronte, she’s going to alienate a lot of people with that attitude

Reactions: 8
Ooh she’s one of those “if you work as hard as I do you could have the same” people. Risky angle to take Bronte, she’s going to alienate a lot of people with that attitude
What does she actually do as work, she seems to go on holiday a lot 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Why is she eating her dinner on the floor? She literally moved upstairs surely she had a table during the 2 years she lived downstairs that she can take upstairs? Or you know sit on the sofa?

Reactions: 2
Why is she eating her dinner on the floor? She literally moved upstairs surely she had a table during the 2 years she lived downstairs that she can take upstairs? Or you know sit on the sofa?
Because you can’t affiliate link things you already own (well you can but it’s not going to be as effective). Got to bring the money in somehow to keep paying for the flat in the high rise or whatever her brag was

• Haha
Reactions: 4