Bronte King- little “Swiss” of Chessie, equally as annoying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he someone famous or does she think she’s that important he might get papped as a result?!
I don’t know why she annoys me so much but she really does. And asking about physios etc…just put your hand in your pocket and pay someone to sort it out. Absolute freeloader…also bore off hiding his face 😴😴😴 you’ve got a boyfriend who cares!

Reactions: 3
Think I know who her boyfriend is! Think it’s Diren Kartal, she posted a pic of his side profile and I recognised him straight away and they follow each other!

Think I know who her boyfriend is! Think it’s Diren Kartal, she posted a pic of his side profile and I recognised him straight away and they follow each other!
This is interesting! I thought it was someone called Josh 🤣

Reactions: 1
Oh maybe it is idk, I just thought it looked sooo much like him hahah
I based this off my own research so it doesn’t mean too much! I’m sure sooner or later she won’t be able to resist not tagging him

Reactions: 2
Definitely is - that one of his back looking to the right

“I don’t want to tell anyone who my boyfriend is… but this is his sister”.
Well- her brother is Joshua Coppard. Mystery solved. It’s not Diren. (Which I never believed anyway).

But why be so mysterious. So weird!!

“I don’t want to tell anyone who my boyfriend is… but this is his sister”.
Well- her brother is Joshua Coppard. Mystery solved. It’s not Diren. (Which I never believed anyway).

But why be so mysterious. So weird!!
I also thought it was him! After she posted all the stories with the dogs a few weekends ago it was easy to find

Reactions: 2
She didn’t follow the rules before anyway- so why would she be arsed now?
twit!

View attachment 912944
This toxic and selfish pushing of the ‘cba’
freedom narrative from influencers is bleeping vibe when people are STILL fighting for their lives and not seeing their relatives because of this pandemic and little selfish asses like miss Swiss cheese is putting this on her story. bleeping disgusting. Classless little cow

Reactions: 7
She’s so on the beg now for a Dyson air wrap. Let’s see if she suddenly gets one gifted!!

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she get gifted some straighteners last month though?
twit! So privileged and spoilt she forgets all her #Gifts.
D2091918-AE1D-4C19-91DD-FF1354886E10.png

She’s so disingenuous as she opens another gifted parcel on her stories.
how can she tell us these swimsuits are great quality when she’s literally not tried them on. Just felt them for a second.
I do wonder why companies send her stuff and she does one story and we never see things again until they’re being sold on her depop page as ‘brand new with tags’.