Bronte King- little “Swiss” of Chessie, equally as annoying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another AD/new man.
Showing glimpses of her boyfriends back and hands. duck off Bronte. No one cares. You’d think she’s done superstar then way she carries on 😂😂 and I’ve no idea his eye gets big companies signing up with gals (hate that word)who graduate because if I was in charge of a company and she came to see me dressed with her tits/arse out, then no way would I want my company name associated with her. I think she actually annoys me more than her sister which is a lot!!

Showing glimpses of her boyfriends back and hands. duck off Bronte. No one cares. You’d think she’s done superstar then way she carries on 😂😂 and I’ve no idea his eye gets big companies signing up with gals (hate that word)who graduate because if I was in charge of a company and she came to see me dressed with her tits/arse out, then no way would I want my company name associated with her. I think she actually annoys me more than her sister which is a lot!!
My god I didn’t check autocorrect but you get my drift 😂😂

Reactions: 5
He is mattscales_. I assumed he was working with her in influencer marketing

Reactions: 3
Bronte is at a festi. A festi. She’s telling everyone she’s at a festi. She’s wearing clothes at a festi. Eating food at a festi.

We get it Bronte, you can’t spell the word festival.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He is mattscales_. I assumed he was working with her in influencer marketing
he’s gross, as expected
flicked through his insta, and not only has he used various women’s bodies for his reel covers, but in the one highlighted he has slow-mo’ed the two women walking in their bikinis (a vid clip within the reel)

I don’t expect this one will be a keep either 🥴 more of a cre

Attachments

Reactions: 3
…have rich parents?
I came here to say the same thing! She would have had none of the financial concerns/worries of a normal person going to university so probably best for her to just stay quiet on that subject.

Reactions: 6
She's been gifted a bloody Audi now and thought the day its been confirmed bills will rise by 80% in October was the right time to show this off. Read the room swiss cheese.
It will only be a temporary loan for the weekend or something, lots of companies do this. But it’s definitely a strange side of influencer marketing, I can’t imagine many of her audience can afford an Audi

Reactions: 5
:) So, Bronte, what is your job?

Bronte: I founded Gals Who Graduate!

:rolleyes: And what do you actually do?

Bronte: I bring together gals who have graduated! They’re in a big Facebook group.

:unsure: But what do you… do… to make money?

Bronte: erm. Well. People give me stuff for free or to borrow, gifts, and I take a photo next to the freebies and share it on instagram.

:) So, Bronte, what is your job?

Bronte: I founded Gals Who Graduate!

:rolleyes: And what do you actually do?

Bronte: I bring together gals who have graduated! They’re in a big Facebook group.

:unsure: But what do you… do… to make money?

Bronte: erm. Well. People give me stuff for free or to borrow, gifts, and I take a photo next to the freebies and share it on instagram.
More examples from the last month below. Honestly, how is this a career? How can this be fulfilling?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Also- not all her Audi stories have the #gifted on them. Feel free to report her to the ASA

Reactions: 6
My favourite thing from her this week is when she told everyone not to forget that swimming is a valid form of exercise. Er, yeah?

Reactions: 7