Bronte King- little “Swiss” of Chessie, equally as annoying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree Brontë is the leader of promoting being single and doing things for you and being independent, then can’t live without a bf 😂 theres nothing wrong with either but just makes me think it’s all for the brand cos she certainly doesn’t live life that way
totally agree nothing wrong with having and wanting a bf, but does come across a bit hypocritical and confusing

Ooo ☕ spill!
I won’t say too much cause it’s a personal relationship, but very controlling and a hard relationship

Reactions: 2
She just said in her story she met her current bf 2 years ago, god imagine being her ex’s 😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
As if shes moaning about the cost of a pair of trainers! Surely shes saved at least £110 on her ad gifted zizzi trips, festivals, free clothes, free food etc etc! Maybe if she hadnt been on 500 holidays this year shed have a little spare cash for trainers

Reactions: 7
As if shes moaning about the cost of a pair of trainers! Surely shes saved at least £110 on her ad gifted zizzi trips, festivals, free clothes, free food etc etc! Maybe if she hadnt been on 500 holidays this year shed have a little spare cash for trainers
Obviously just for a free pair

Is she still friends with that Charlotte girl who lives in her apartment block? She hasn’t posted her in a while…

Gals who travel * with their boyfriend
All the adverts about “gals” then her boyfriend and his mate are there to get “content” hmmm if I was going on a girls trip I wouldn’t be too happy to have random guys there

Reactions: 5
It goes against her entire brand too surely? Why not hire a graduate to do it… that’s a girl….. 🫣

Reactions: 4
They’ll be getting their ticket paid for as part of the trip too, because they are “working” by recording content. It’s a lucrative game, being an influencer

Wtf her bringing her bf has completely devalued her brand
Completely! All these young impressionable girls will have booked on thinking they’ll get to spend time with Brontë when actually she’ll probably make the odd appearance and spend 99% of the time with her boyfriend. I’d be fuming!