Bronte King- little “Swiss” of Chessie, equally as annoying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad none of my friends are influencers! 2 of them had a camera in hand when getting in the hot tub this eve plus bronte already being in there with her camera i bet they all take it in turns to film for their vlogs. Must be so draining if youre in that group and not an influencer!

Reactions: 5
Must be so draining if youre in that group and not an influencer!
think I disagree actually:
1) didn’t bronte just take her friends on a “kindly gifted” trip
2) my husband never remembers to take photos. At least there’s someone there who knows what angles to get and documents it all.

Don’t think I fit her aesthetic though lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha true id take the gifted trips and the nice photos/videos! But i think id be a bit like ffs every time we had to film something multiple times to get the correct shot!

think I disagree actually:
1) didn’t bronte just take her friends on a “kindly gifted” trip
2) my husband never remembers to take photos. At least there’s someone there who knows what angles to get and documents it all.

Don’t think I fit her aesthetic though lol.

Any “sanctuary” where you are touching elephants is there for your enjoyment and are NOT ethical. It is tourism for idiots parading in bikinis for the gram, not a sanctuary. C‘ Mon, how much research did you really do Bronte?!

Reactions: 7
her old flat was on the market for £2,250pm!! It went for more than that though as people were bidding over! That’s a lot it pay for a single person. Reckon her parents helped her or does she earn quite a bit? She probs paid less as all rents increased but still a lot for one person I imagine!

Reactions: 3
her old flat was on the market for £2,250pm!! It went for more than that though as people were bidding over! That’s a lot it pay for a single person. Reckon her parents helped her or does she earn quite a bit? She probs paid less as all rents increased but still a lot for one person I imagine!
She’s really quick to say she pays for her rent etc herself. But with brand deals that pay well and free tit left right and centre (food, car hire, clothes, holidays - as her gals who stuff will be claimed as a business expense) her only expense to pay for is her rent and probably actually has a lot of spare cash

Reactions: 4
She’s really quick to say she pays for her rent etc herself. But with brand deals that pay well and free tit left right and centre (food, car hire, clothes, holidays - as her gals who stuff will be claimed as a business expense) her only expense to pay for is her rent and probably actually has a lot of spare cash
Following on from my post yesterday here comes ALL the gifted house stuff, starting with a bed. Of course you can afford to move when you get GIVEN EVERYTHING for doing absolutely duck all

Attachments

• Sick
Following on from my post yesterday here comes ALL the gifted house stuff, starting with a bed. Of course you can afford to move when you get GIVEN EVERYTHING for doing absolutely duck all
She’s the epitome of consumerism. She had a bed, why not move with it? I don’t know anyone who repurchases furniture every time they move

Reactions: 8
It really shows how out of touch with reality she is. You have a bed, why do you need another gifted? She could have declined or donated it but no shes kept it. Bet he has one as well. So basically these twats have three beds! They won't buy a thing themselves! It'll all be gifted or purchased from the bank of mum and dad!

Reactions: 3
It really shows how out of touch with reality she is. You have a bed, why do you need another gifted? She could have declined or donated it but no shes kept it. Bet he has one as well. So basically these twats have three beds! They won't buy a thing themselves! It'll all be gifted or purchased from the bank of mum and dad!
Exactly! I mean we dont know how many bedrooms they have but assuming its one or two they’ve probably made money by accepting the gifted bed and selling one of their old ones!

Reactions: 2
Also I looked at how much she was charging for those gals who travel trips, like 2k for free walks and crappy hostel accommodation. She will be banking loads whilst on a holiday herself which she will be claiming back. She’s the biggest con artist