Bronte King- little “Swiss” of Chessie, equally as annoying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah absolutely, I heard things about him I wouldn’t even share on here but he is bad news. I remember seeing pictures of the girl on Instagram and she had lost a ridiculous amount of weight and heard it was all down to the stress of him. I wonder what age he is?

Reactions: 2
So she’s spent her time not with her group, but getting her boyfriend to take photos of her.

Reactions: 6
‘Making the most of the content team’ aka getting my bf to take photos of me in my bikini?

Reactions: 6
99.9% sure he was with said girl when he met bronte, they were together for around 3 years I think

Reactions: 3
I did an STA tour of Asia when I was 23. It was brilliant, the guide was local so incredibly helpful and informative, and it allowed me and my friend to travel in a way we never had before. What is Brontë offering that a good tour company isn’t, why are people paying to go on things like this

Shes been gifted the audi again?! Like people still cant afford it 3 months later…

Also after the ad gifted loan audi story shes talking about her gifted mattress. So she has gifted transfort, gifted bed, gifted food with zizzis what does she actually pay for?

She's been gifted a bloody Audi now and thought the day its been confirmed bills will rise by 80% in October was the right time to show this off. Read the room swiss cheese.

Reactions: 4
You mean… you don’t really give a tit and want to add to the Black Friday hysteria and make money on your aff link?!

8ED54943-3254-468A-81AE-704026F0AF80.png

• Haha
You mean… you don’t really give a tit and want to add to the Black Friday hysteria and make money on your aff link?!

View attachment 1755014
I love stuff like this because it’s just a way of trying to share affiliate links while claiming you are actually helping.

We all know you make money off this Brontë, you’re not a charity

Reactions: 7
I wonder what happened between her and charlotte they were besties and now shes been replaced by millygfit seems like bronte cant hang on to friends for long!

I wonder what happened between her and charlotte they were besties and now shes been replaced by millygfit seems like bronte cant hang on to friends for long!
She said in a 2022 round off post she’s had friendship breakups this year n wondered who! Must be Charlotte wonder why

Reactions: 1
Goes to Dublin and visits the Guinness factory, ground breaking. She’s acting like she’s the first person to discover here!

wearing a Tommy Hilfiger fashion coat to ski in… seems sensible 😂. Can’t wait for the next insta story “turns out this coat isn’t waterproof…”

• Haha