Bronte King- little “Swiss” of Chessie, equally as annoying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying at Brontë ‘reminding’ people that there is so much to do and see in London and to explore ‘new parts’ - babe, just say you’ve never left Clapham and Battersea it’s ok!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s missed holiday clothes!? I swear she’s been on holiday about 5 times this year!

Reactions: 6
He has posted shes the love of his life. They've only known eachother for 5 minutes 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
crikey I’m embarrassed for her… give it 10 months & she will disappear from socials again coz they’ve broken up.

Wonder how much money she spends on holidays with these many men

Reactions: 8
Another boyfrien?! 😂 all for doing and seeing whoever you want, but with a public life on social media I think I’d wait at least 6 months before introducing the new one - has it even been that long since the last?

Reactions: 4
I knew her ex and honestly she was a nightmare - poor guy was lucky to get out. I do not understand how she finds so many guys, I cannot make connections that fast or find enough people attractive. Honestly there’s so much benefit from having time single and focusing on yourself - not in an egotistical way which she probably would just default to

Reactions: 5
I knew her ex and honestly she was a nightmare - poor guy was lucky to get out. I do not understand how she finds so many guys, I cannot make connections that fast or find enough people attractive. Honestly there’s so much benefit from having time single and focusing on yourself - not in an egotistical way which she probably would just default to

Ooo ☕ spill!

Reactions: 4
I agree Brontë is the leader of promoting being single and doing things for you and being independent, then can’t live without a bf 😂 theres nothing wrong with either but just makes me think it’s all for the brand cos she certainly doesn’t live life that way

Reactions: 1