Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smurf72

Chatty Member
And now jewellery!!
Honestly these people make me sick. Most if not all of her food has been gifted this week and now she’s bleating on about doing a 10000 calorie challenge tomorrow and any money spent on food will be donated to a charity! How about gifting all the freebies you get now??? She’s an imbecile. A stupid spoilt brat. I’d be horrified if that was my daughter and all she did all day was upload videos and talk about her gifted items! Parents must be so proud!

Reactions: 6

Aardvark

Chatty Member
She does ‘hauls’ three or four times a week at the moment, her overconsumption appalls me

Smurf72

Chatty Member
I thought exactly the same. One day she was posting she was out and the next BAM, isolation and super poorly.
Also- she’d seen family, as per her and chessie’s posts, but none of them isolated- which they should have done if she had done track and trace properly. Interesting!!!

Now she’s ‘free’ and is straight out for breakfast. She hasn’t learned any lesson at all- has she?
She’s a f***ing idiot. That is all 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s a f***ing idiot. That is all 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wow I’ve just watched her stories. Straight out for breakfast and out for dinner. She really hasn’t learnt anything. I repeat she’s a f***ing idiot!

Literally just came on here to say I cannot believe she is 22, I follow chessie and find her (mainly her relationship) a bit annoying but generally fairly likeable. But I just saw the photo she posted of bronte and geneuibely can’t believe she is younger than me, her skin is so sun damaged!

Smurf72

Chatty Member
My god she makes my head hurt when she talks…she’s like a spoilt little brat. Who are these idiots that pay for her lifestyle through “gals 🙄 who graduate” ??? She’d be the last person I’d be looking to for inspiration/help.

br0wser

Chatty Member
I’m not sure they are vulnerable though are they? If you’re 22 and got enough money to splash on a trip to Bali some of the responsibility is your own to make sure you know what you are paying for
Yeah I’m not sure vulnerable is the right word but maybe they have been exploited a bit? Promised the trip of a lifetime and hopefully they feel they’ve got their moneys worth but it’s a bit of a pisstake she isn’t even staying in the same accommodation as the group. I’d like to hear someone’s experience

daisychain99

Chatty Member
1609338104937.png

A very pink website with random words on the page about how hard it was to graduate and enter the real world - ie - She was worried she might actually have to do some work ...

I thought her summer last year was dominated by a big long trip to Bali rather than 'loneliness and uncertainty about career path'

You can also buy a pink sweater with the logo for £25

1609338193013.png

• Haha
  • Wow

vicky87

I can’t watch this bell end’s stories anymore. Something is seriously wrong in the world when these so called influencers get food, etc for nothing when there are so many people struggling to make ends meet. She’s just a spoilt brat with absolutely no idea what goes on in the real world. Shame on the parents for bringing up self indulgent twats like her and the other bell end sister.
There are so many influencers at the moment getting free meals from Zizzi! some of them go and get free dinner with their whole family/big group of friends more than once a week! It doesn't make me want to go to Zizzis, it makes me pissed off at them 😂😭

Happyholly

VIP Member
I went to school with her, it’s not a suprise she quit her job because it was too ‘stressfull’, she was horrible in school a right bully bitch, stuck her nose up at everyone, she’s spoilt and always has been, parents are fuck off rich too, more money then sense as they say !
The worse part of this is that none of this surprises me at all. I can inagine both her and Chess being absolutely horrible. That whole family has lots of money and absolutely no sense at all.

Reactions: 5

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
HAHAHAHA- Ibiza has gone back on the Amber list- and look where Bronte iszzzz!
Isolation when she gets home!

Ahh, damn- she was o my staying for three nights. What was the point of that?

Last edited:

lineofduty92

I thought it had left the green list. Does that mean she’s going to have to quarantine when she gets back? The London economy will tank without her out every night.