Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Long time no see? Didn’t she see it just last week- or am I being dumb?

So relatable right? Who else can just fuck off twice to Ibiza for a quick getaway.

99FC3639-9DFB-4E77-92FA-9BF57F014CB1.png

Reactions: 7

Smurf72

Chatty Member
She’s so on the beg now for a Dyson air wrap. Let’s see if she suddenly gets one gifted!!

Reactions: 6
I watched a little bit of the baby shower YouTube video. I stopped when she said ‘everything was very kindly gifted to us’.
She didn’t tag gift/ad at all when she posted all the photos.
Breaking the rules.

I mean- COME THE FUCK ON- you’re hosting a baby shower at your parents million pound mansion in Kent, and you can’t pay for services provided to you!?
What utter disgrace.
But these are the ‘kings’ why wouldn’t they expect everything to be gifted 😂 really don’t live in the real world. Don’t they realise how they alienate whilst documenting their lavish shananigans, especially in this current climate when people are/have been struggling. Or don’t they care? Methinks they need to learn a bit of humility, put their hands in their pockets and spend some of their not so hard earned cash.
Disgraceful behaviour 😡

clsocial

Yeah I’m not sure vulnerable is the right word but maybe they have been exploited a bit? Promised the trip of a lifetime and hopefully they feel they’ve got their moneys worth but it’s a bit of a pisstake she isn’t even staying in the same accommodation as the group. I’d like to hear someone’s experience
yeah for sure - I bet they weren’t aware that her boyfriend and his mate would be there, and, I wouldn’t be surprised if they weren’t aware they Bronte would just be there receiving different groups rather than being a part of their whole trip

Smurf72

Chatty Member
I watched a little bit of the baby shower YouTube video. I stopped when she said ‘everything was very kindly gifted to us’.
She didn’t tag gift/ad at all when she posted all the photos.
Breaking the rules.

I mean- COME THE FUCK ON- you’re hosting a baby shower at your parents million pound mansion in Kent, and you can’t pay for services provided to you!?
What utter disgrace.
I’ve just watched 10 mins of it. The way she talks just grinds on me and yes utter disgrace not paying for anything

scotinlondon

Now she’s got a gifted Starbucks! I mean.. how do Starbucks even know who she is? Unbelievable. No wonder she can afford to stay in a £1800 per month 1 bed flat when she is gifted everything!

Rjs92

‘Making the most of the content team’ aka getting my bf to take photos of me in my bikini?

belle0610

Chatty Member
How dramatic is her story of her at the doctors 😂 holding hands with her bf and eyes closed. I’m sorry she’s sick but….

Pretty much, yea. She got a job after uni gave it up as she was too stressed with it all. And here we are... #InstagramLife
Ha. So she couldn’t hack a real life job but now has started an initiative for gals who graduate to (presumably) take the next step and .... find a real life job? Whatttt?!

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Did she just post a Captain Tom tribute followed by a photo of her in her underwear?!? 🤦‍♀️
I literally just came on here to say the same. I sent her a message (so will probably get blocked now) about how crass that was. She is as thick as fucking shit!