Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubyroo160

Wtf her bringing her bf has completely devalued her brand
Completely! All these young impressionable girls will have booked on thinking they’ll get to spend time with Brontë when actually she’ll probably make the odd appearance and spend 99% of the time with her boyfriend. I’d be fuming!

Reactions: 7

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I think the sentiment behind “gals who graduate” is not so bad, but DEAR GOD WHY does it have to be all pink and “gals” 🤢 How infantile!
Do people not know what to do after they graduate, without it being covered in pink glitter?? I graduated during the pandemic. I applied for jobs every single day for eight solid months before I got a job. No mummy and daddy for support. I did all of this without Brontë King.

She didn’t follow the rules before anyway- so why would she be arsed now?
Twat!

View attachment 912944
This toxic and selfish pushing of the ‘cba’
freedom narrative from influencers is fucking vibe when people are STILL fighting for their lives and not seeing their relatives because of this pandemic and little selfish asses like miss Swiss cheese is putting this on her story. Fucking disgusting. Classless little cow

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
“The two girls I lived with were working in the City, and I was obviously out and about doing my thing, like going to meetings, going to events, like seeing friends, family”

Lol- how does she pay for this lifestyle without mum and dad?

Aardvark

Chatty Member
You mean… you don’t really give a shit and want to add to the Black Friday hysteria and make money on your aff link?!

View attachment 1755014
I love stuff like this because it’s just a way of trying to share affiliate links while claiming you are actually helping.

We all know you make money off this Brontë, you’re not a charity

Aardvark

Chatty Member
They’ll be getting their ticket paid for as part of the trip too, because they are “working” by recording content. It’s a lucrative game, being an influencer

BiddileyBwarf

Can we reignite this thread by talking about how tone deaf it is that she has decided to do a 10000 calorie challenge several days after talking about food shortages and reposting pics of the government kids meals
Re-bloody-tweet mate - Tattle gang unite! We need to be calling people like this out because either a) theyre too vapid to realise their own hypocrisy or b) they dont care as theyre currently suffering no consequences for it.
Either way - can we call this out this beaky shark for being the walking embodiment of white, upper-middle class privilege.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she did stories at the weekend complaining that the football was on 8pm on a Sunday as though she has to get up for work on a Monday, and then she’s flown to Ibiza today anyway. She’s not relatable at all

• Haha

Rjs92

As if shes moaning about the cost of a pair of trainers! Surely shes saved at least £110 on her ad gifted zizzi trips, festivals, free clothes, free food etc etc! Maybe if she hadnt been on 500 holidays this year shed have a little spare cash for trainers

lineofduty92

Any “sanctuary” where you are touching elephants is there for your enjoyment and are NOT ethical. It is tourism for idiots parading in bikinis for the gram, not a sanctuary. C‘ Mon, how much research did you really do Bronte?!

Rjs92

Sony headphones are AMAZING when having to do an ad, next story 2 hours later in the gym not even wearing them (appreciate the sony headphone ad would have been filmed a few days ago)
Also hate the way influencers brag so much no need for the ‘also my 5th time seeing this in the west end’ good for you unneeded info she just wanted to brag that shes been so many times

Attachments

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
So I'd love to know...

Is Bronte 'famous' in her own right, or did she just get started as as 'influencer' off the back of Chessie's success? Does this really make enough money for one person to live on their own in a nice flat in central London?? This Gals who graduate can't bring in the dosh, surely...

&the post about how she had to give up her job as she got numbness in her left arm and just found working 9-5 too stressful? Nearly threw my phone across the room in annoyance!!
I have to admit, I used to LOVE Chessie. And Bronte only had a couple of thousand followers when she started appearing more and more on Chessie’s page. It’s like they had a plan to get her Instagram famous too.
She then started to pick up followers and the odd #ad and #gift.

I don’t even know what she did to give her such a big following, but then created this ‘Gals who graduate’ shit and got bigger.

I just find her so patronising. She makes out she’s all for empowering girls, but I absolutely see through that act; she’d stab you in the back in a SECOND!!!

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Long time no see? Didn’t she see it just last week- or am I being dumb?

So relatable right? Who else can just fuck off twice to Ibiza for a quick getaway.

99FC3639-9DFB-4E77-92FA-9BF57F014CB1.png