Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baxter75

Her brother’s oh so talented “ring making” looks like something a toddler brought home from nursery!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Can we reignite this thread by talking about how tone deaf it is that she has decided to do a 10000 calorie challenge several days after talking about food shortages and reposting pics of the government kids meals
Exactly this. I messaged her and suggested that maybe she should think about donating some of the gifted meals/clothes/anything else that she gets practically everyday to those less fortunate. Her and that annoying (#firstwomanintheworldtohaveababyandsuffermorningsickness) sister are completely blind to what’s going on in the real world. I really hope lockdown is an eye opener for people and they realise that these so called influencers are just money grabbing twats

Aardvark

Chatty Member
She's been gifted a bloody Audi now and thought the day its been confirmed bills will rise by 80% in October was the right time to show this off. Read the room swiss cheese.
It will only be a temporary loan for the weekend or something, lots of companies do this. But it’s definitely a strange side of influencer marketing, I can’t imagine many of her audience can afford an Audi

hans.1909

I knew her ex and honestly she was a nightmare - poor guy was lucky to get out. I do not understand how she finds so many guys, I cannot make connections that fast or find enough people attractive. Honestly there’s so much benefit from having time single and focusing on yourself - not in an egotistical way which she probably would just default to

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Another day, another AD/new man.
Showing glimpses of her boyfriends back and hands. Fuck off Bronte. No one cares. You’d think she’s done superstar then way she carries on 😂😂 and I’ve no idea his eye gets big companies signing up with gals (hate that word)who graduate because if I was in charge of a company and she came to see me dressed with her tits/arse out, then no way would I want my company name associated with her. I think she actually annoys me more than her sister which is a lot!!

Showing glimpses of her boyfriends back and hands. Fuck off Bronte. No one cares. You’d think she’s done superstar then way she carries on 😂😂 and I’ve no idea his eye gets big companies signing up with gals (hate that word)who graduate because if I was in charge of a company and she came to see me dressed with her tits/arse out, then no way would I want my company name associated with her. I think she actually annoys me more than her sister which is a lot!!
My god I didn’t check autocorrect but you get my drift 😂😂

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Her mum ‘taught’ her to make garlic butter because she didn’t know how? What the actual fuck? How do you not know how to make GARLIC BUTTER!?

Rjs92

her old flat was on the market for £2,250pm!! It went for more than that though as people were bidding over! That’s a lot it pay for a single person. Reckon her parents helped her or does she earn quite a bit? She probs paid less as all rents increased but still a lot for one person I imagine!
She’s really quick to say she pays for her rent etc herself. But with brand deals that pay well and free shit left right and centre (food, car hire, clothes, holidays - as her gals who stuff will be claimed as a business expense) her only expense to pay for is her rent and probably actually has a lot of spare cash

Reactions: 4

Smurf72

Chatty Member
She confirmed in her YouTube video it’s the same building 😂 but bigger/nicer and rent was the same price as the old place so she decided to move!
I’m exhausted listening to her YouTube video. 13 minutes of my life I’ll never get back!

• Haha

lineofduty92

GIFTED free zizzi vouchers. 5 seconds later, forgets to tag them as gifted when she goes there for dinner. Shocker

SallyAnnJones

I don’t follow her but just seen her Costa Rica stories - is she calling her bf Hasbulla?! Wtf, how does she not see that as poor taste.

starper

It goes against her entire brand too surely? Why not hire a graduate to do it… that’s a girl….. 🫣