Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milkywaymelon

Does she have a 'gals who' page for everything? There's gals who travel, gals who rent, gals who chill playlist. Is it just me or is this overkill?

Reactions: 8

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Anyone else see her tiktok? I swear she’s just renting? Also she’s in the same building 🙄😂
Ooh she’s one of those “if you work as hard as I do you could have the same” people. Risky angle to take Bronte, she’s going to alienate a lot of people with that attitude

4l1xxo

Also she’s seeing someone new 🙄. She said in the past she didn’t want a relationship but she seems to get through them pretty quick. No doubt another one she’ll keep private like she’s some big celebrity LOL.

surreygirl23

crikey I’m embarrassed for her… give it 10 months & she will disappear from socials again coz they’ve broken up.

Wonder how much money she spends on holidays with these many men

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Gals who graduate is so immature - I cannot believe that 21/22 year olds who are about to embark in the world of professional life/business would follow this and take it seriously

Baxter75

Did she just post a Captain Tom tribute followed by a photo of her in her underwear?!? 🤦‍♀️

• Sick

br0ws3r

VIP Member
In her recent video she turns her nose up at her friends wearing clothes from shein because of “fast fashion” but her outfit was from PLT or Missguided 😭😭

• Haha

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Following on from my post yesterday here comes ALL the gifted house stuff, starting with a bed. Of course you can afford to move when you get GIVEN EVERYTHING for doing absolutely fuck all
She’s the epitome of consumerism. She had a bed, why not move with it? I don’t know anyone who repurchases furniture every time they move

Baxter75

It's ironic she's giving advice on how to get a job on BBC news when she doesn't have a viable job herself, and quit her actual job as it was too stressful?? Getting free stuff and posting on Instagram is not a job!

daisybelle14

I would love to know what all of the girls that booked to go on this trip to Bali are making of it?! It seems like they have only met Bronte for a meal one night and since then Bronte has just been in rented villas with her friend and bf… so much for a gals trip!! 😂

lineofduty92

So poorly all she’s able to do is wash her hair each day.

Except yesterday where she filmed and uploaded an advert for Starbucks. And today where she thought we needed to know how to cook a vegetable.

• Haha

belle0610

Chatty Member
So let’s get this completely clear, Brontë has charged a load of vulnerable women an excessive amount of money to go on a trip “with her” and is basically using it to pay for her to repeatedly go on holiday.
With her boyfriend too

Reactions: 7

Aardvark

Chatty Member
My favourite thing from her this week is when she told everyone not to forget that swimming is a valid form of exercise. Er, yeah?

Baxter75

The most annoying thing is her actual job on graduation she quit as working full time was soooo stressful and she got nerve tingles in her arm 🙄 so had to give it up 🙄 to be a freeloader basically