Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lineofduty92

I thought it had left the green list. Does that mean she’s going to have to quarantine when she gets back? The London economy will tank without her out every night.

Reactions: 5

RachMJ

Her stories with the “Boots Holiday Essential Shop” - I really don’t know who she thinks she is! The way she speaks and comes across is so unbelievably arrogant and up herself, if only she took her head out of her arse.

Happyholly

VIP Member
How dramatic is her story of her at the doctors 😂 holding hands with her bf and eyes closed. I’m sorry she’s sick but….
If she has time for an insta photo op, is she that sick?!?🤣 Last thing I want when I"m ill is my photo taken. 🙄

Joy

They have definitely videoed the ‘cook along’ with the parents and sister to show to everyone that they aren’t meeting! Well on this occasion you aren’t but every other time you did!

Smurf72

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how she gets so many gifted products. She’s just shown some straighteners- hasn’t even used them and all she says is I love them. She can’t even be bothered to do a proper review. She’s awful. Why do companies send her these things?? Does she beg for them because I’m sure I could do a better job!!

hans.1909

Also I looked at how much she was charging for those gals who travel trips, like 2k for free walks and shitty hostel accommodation. She will be banking loads whilst on a holiday herself which she will be claiming back. She’s the biggest con artist

minimidget22

Bronte and her boyfriend may paint the perfect picture but I know of his ex girlfriend (not that well, but heard this from one of her good mates ages ago and recognised him as soon as I saw him in her stories) and he is a bad bad man, cheated on her constantly, pretty much ruined her and she was totally unwell after the relationship. Maybe he’s changed but the stuff I heard about him was pretty fucked up tbh

• Wow

Rjs92

So glad none of my friends are influencers! 2 of them had a camera in hand when getting in the hot tub this eve plus bronte already being in there with her camera i bet they all take it in turns to film for their vlogs. Must be so draining if youre in that group and not an influencer!

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
I thought exactly the same. One day she was posting she was out and the next BAM, isolation and super poorly.
Also- she’d seen family, as per her and chessie’s posts, but none of them isolated- which they should have done if she had done track and trace properly. Interesting!!!

Now she’s ‘free’ and is straight out for breakfast. She hasn’t learned any lesson at all- has she?

Rjs92

She’s really quick to say she pays for her rent etc herself. But with brand deals that pay well and free shit left right and centre (food, car hire, clothes, holidays - as her gals who stuff will be claimed as a business expense) her only expense to pay for is her rent and probably actually has a lot of spare cash
Following on from my post yesterday here comes ALL the gifted house stuff, starting with a bed. Of course you can afford to move when you get GIVEN EVERYTHING for doing absolutely fuck all

Attachments

• Sick

belle0610

Chatty Member
Gals who travel * with their boyfriend
All the adverts about “gals” then her boyfriend and his mate are there to get “content” hmmm if I was going on a girls trip I wouldn’t be too happy to have random guys there

hans.1909

Bronte and her boyfriend may paint the perfect picture but I know of his ex girlfriend (not that well, but heard this from one of her good mates ages ago and recognised him as soon as I saw him in her stories) and he is a bad bad man, cheated on her constantly, pretty much ruined her and she was totally unwell after the relationship. Maybe he’s changed but the stuff I heard about him was pretty fucked up tbh
oooft his ig post saying happy birthday to the love of my life when they started dating like 2 months before did give off love bombing energy to me

Aardvark

Chatty Member
With her boyfriend too
I’m not sure they are vulnerable though are they? If you’re 22 and got enough money to splash on a trip to Bali some of the responsibility is your own to make sure you know what you are paying for