Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DimaSL23

“The two girls I lived with were working in the City, and I was obviously out and about doing my thing, like going to meetings, going to events, like seeing friends, family”

Lol- how does she pay for this lifestyle without mum and dad?
Have you seen how many ADs the girl does? That is prob how! She'll flog anything.

Reactions: 1

BiddileyBwarf

Essentially, one of the girls who is a member of the page made a Google Doc collating everyone's small business. She did this for free and out of her own kindness. This post was removed by the admin team, who then made an announcement that they were making an instagram where, for the low low fee of £10, you could have a post made advertising your own business. Unsurprisingly, a number of members of the group were not thrilled by the concept of lining Bronte's pockets when the directory made by the group member was much more thought out, organised and free. And then, Bronte cried.
Please tell me you have screenshots of this? Honestly, this thread gives me so much joy.

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Sadly I doubt it will be an eye opener, at any sign of criticism she cries and tells people to 'be kind'. Lol.
She’s just a spoilt, selfish little girl. Throwing her toys out of the pram when things don’t go her way!

Smurf72

Chatty Member
If you go to the ASA website you can report breaches on there.
Google “ASA report an influencer” and it’s the top link.
Scroll down and click ‘continue’. X

Also- all these free parcels arriving for her... has she just sent her new address to everyone immediately? She’s been there for like 2 weeks FFS!
Great...I’m on it!!

DimaSL23

Do we think Bronte and her boyf have broken up? He's not featured on her stories in a while and no mention of him either

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
“I don’t want to tell anyone who my boyfriend is… but this is his sister”.
Well- her brother is Joshua Coppard. Mystery solved. It’s not Diren. (Which I never believed anyway).

But why be so mysterious. So weird!!

DimaSL23

Now she’s got a gifted Starbucks! I mean.. how do Starbucks even know who she is? Unbelievable. No wonder she can afford to stay in a £1800 per month 1 bed flat when she is gifted everything!
It astounds me how much shit she's gifted. Jammy cow. She's so shameless about it too

Rjs92

Haha true id take the gifted trips and the nice photos/videos! But i think id be a bit like ffs every time we had to film something multiple times to get the correct shot!

think I disagree actually:
1) didn’t bronte just take her friends on a “kindly gifted” trip
2) my husband never remembers to take photos. At least there’s someone there who knows what angles to get and documents it all.

Don’t think I fit her aesthetic though lol.