Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rjs92

Promoting her friends phone case business, i get 100% promote your friends business. But promoting a £49 phone case when your following is students does not make sense 😂 who in their right mind is going to drop 50 quid on a phone case 🤔 thats like 6 hours worth of work if you’re fresh out of uni on a minimum wage job

Attachments

Reactions: 2

scotinlondon

She’s clearly thrown her toys out of the pram today...no swipe ups, no ad, no annoying pictures sticking her tongue and arse out. She needs a day off more often!
Either that or she has broken the rules (once again) and gone back to her parents house for the weekend. Wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest.

Either way, she’ll play the victim and pretend that she needed a “social media break” after the “trolling” on the #GalsWhoGraduate page and remind everyone to #BeKind!

Do you know what is really sad. I’ve been wanting to buy from The Dazzler Co for a few weeks. Saw they sent to a home Reno account I really like. But now they’ve gifted to Bronteeee arghhh.

• Sick

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Yep- especially as she’s asking for best breakup advice too!!
Maybe he got sick of her loving herself more than him!
She said on one of her stories a few weeks ago that they weren’t together 🙄🙄she had to go off grid for a while but still managed to post her #ads as she’d already been paid committed to doing them.

Lolz28

She’s got a comment on her YouTube about not following any covid rules., bet she’ll delete it

clsocial

As if shes moaning about the cost of a pair of trainers! Surely shes saved at least £110 on her ad gifted zizzi trips, festivals, free clothes, free food etc etc! Maybe if she hadnt been on 500 holidays this year shed have a little spare cash for trainers
Obviously just for a free pair

DimaSL23

She said on one of her stories a few weeks ago that they weren’t together 🙄🙄she had to go off grid for a while but still managed to post her #ads as she’d already been paid committed to doing them.
Ooer I wonder what happened there! I thought the primary school teacher /influencer dynamic was questionable

Rjs92

Why is she eating her dinner on the floor? She literally moved upstairs surely she had a table during the 2 years she lived downstairs that she can take upstairs? Or you know sit on the sofa?

br0wser

Chatty Member
When she put on her story that Matt is ‘back to work’ so has had to get a friend to help with the rest of moving in, it just reminded me that her moving house, getting freebies etc is all ‘work’ - I know there’s such a thing around the influencer industry not being fair for literal reasons like this but it still continues to piss me offfff, already from such a well off family and her life is being paid to go on holidays, make friends, have free things and activities.
Also I see it as if you’re old enough to move out on your own / live with a partner then you’re old enough to do the unpacking and build some chairs on your own. I’d understand getting help for heavy items / building a wardrobe but she got her friend round to help put a few dining chairs together?

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Unbelievable! How has she managed to bubble with family, boyfriend and now friend all within the space of a couple of weeks hahaha
Has she deleted the story/picture??
Btw if you have 16 mins of your life to waste then check out her new vlog...featuring her boyfriend who’s a teacher that is quite happy swearing on camera and also probably not a good idea showing his jumper with the name of the school where I presume he works?? Well I suppose at least one of them has a proper job!

ispywithmylittleeye59

Really not surprised she has Covid and I wonder who she’s passed it on to! She was in the hotel with all her pals on Friday I think, she must have had it then??

Anyone know what her parents do? Her family home seems incredible. Although it just shows how out of touch she is and not at all relatable to the majority of the ‘gals who graduate’ girls!!!
I can’t remember exactly (and can’t remember his name to Google!) but her dad has or had some kind of marketing/advertising company. Their mum is a yoga teacher.

Last edited: