Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minimidget22

Yeah absolutely, I heard things about him I wouldn’t even share on here but he is bad news. I remember seeing pictures of the girl on Instagram and she had lost a ridiculous amount of weight and heard it was all down to the stress of him. I wonder what age he is?

Reactions: 2

Rjs92

It really shows how out of touch with reality she is. You have a bed, why do you need another gifted? She could have declined or donated it but no shes kept it. Bet he has one as well. So basically these twats have three beds! They won't buy a thing themselves! It'll all be gifted or purchased from the bank of mum and dad!
Exactly! I mean we dont know how many bedrooms they have but assuming its one or two they’ve probably made money by accepting the gifted bed and selling one of their old ones!

4l1xxo

Is she still friends with that Charlotte girl who lives in her apartment block? She hasn’t posted her in a while…

br0ws3r

VIP Member
“I don’t want to tell anyone who my boyfriend is… but this is his sister”.
Well- her brother is Joshua Coppard. Mystery solved. It’s not Diren. (Which I never believed anyway).

But why be so mysterious. So weird!!
I also thought it was him! After she posted all the stories with the dogs a few weekends ago it was easy to find

lineofduty92

Must be so draining if youre in that group and not an influencer!
think I disagree actually:
1) didn’t bronte just take her friends on a “kindly gifted” trip
2) my husband never remembers to take photos. At least there’s someone there who knows what angles to get and documents it all.

Don’t think I fit her aesthetic though lol.

• Haha

EasterEggs

Chatty Member
She confirmed in her YouTube video it’s the same building 😂 but bigger/nicer and rent was the same price as the old place so she decided to move!

This may be a unpopular opinion but I really don’t like her ring it reminds me of a charity shop/boot fair find

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
But what she’s actually done is posted the digital file without crediting the Ukrainian artist.
good one!
07DAC2CF-8BC7-4962-B860-09510598A0F4.jpeg

4l1xxo

She is selling the dining table that doesn’t fit in her new dining room for £500, she bought it second hand from grace beverley (another influencer) for £200! How cheeky and money grabbing can you get - shes trying to profit £300 on a secondhand table wtf, also shes linked where she bought it from where you can see she paid £200 or less!
Tbf Grace was only selling the bench. So the bench was £200 not the table.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Rich people are fascinating, breaking up after a trip to the other side of the world to Costa Rica when you’ve been together months is hardly the same as popping on ba plane to the Med for a week to see if you still like each other after a holiday together. For some people that’s a once in a life time trip!