Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Essentially, one of the girls who is a member of the page made a Google Doc collating everyone's small business. She did this for free and out of her own kindness. This post was removed by the admin team, who then made an announcement that they were making an instagram where, for the low low fee of £10, you could have a post made advertising your own business. Unsurprisingly, a number of members of the group were not thrilled by the concept of lining Bronte's pockets when the directory made by the group member was much more thought out, organised and free. And then, Bronte cried.
Bronte needs to grow up. I’m sure at times she does get “trolled” but there’s a difference between someone trolling and having an opinion. If she can’t handle criticism then perhaps a social media influencer/blogger isn’t the job for her!

Reactions: 1

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Omfg if you’ve got 13minutes and 11s of your life that you never want to get back then watch her break up advice YouTube video....and remember gals if you need advice just dm her at “bronte king double g”- yep she actually says that 🥴🥴🥴

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Exactly this. I messaged her and suggested that maybe she should think about donating some of the gifted meals/clothes/anything else that she gets practically everyday to those less fortunate. Her and that annoying (#firstwomanintheworldtohaveababyandsuffermorningsickness) sister are completely blind to what’s going on in the real world. I really hope lockdown is an eye opener for people and they realise that these so called influencers are just money grabbing twats
And now we have gifted candles, vitamins and food...wtaf

I wonder what happened between her and charlotte they were besties and now shes been replaced by millygfit seems like bronte cant hang on to friends for long!
She said in a 2022 round off post she’s had friendship breakups this year n wondered who! Must be Charlotte wonder why

Happyholly

VIP Member
That’s awful. She can’t spell business either and states no returns, I’m pretty sure you have to offer returns? What if it’s faulty?
She really is an idiot! She can't spell, there is no returns or refunds and no size diversity. What a shit show!

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Didn’t she get gifted some straighteners last month though?
Twat! So privileged and spoilt she forgets all her #Gifts.
D2091918-AE1D-4C19-91DD-FF1354886E10.png

EasterEggs

Chatty Member
Her over use of the the word ‘festi’ is infuriating. Literally it’s not even a word stop trying to force it.

scotinlondon

She’s back!!! No swipe ups or ads but showing some gifted stuff...and remember it’s cool to be kind 🤢
She’s unbelievable!

Also what a hypocrite she is posting on her stories a couple of days ago complaining about influencers being in Dubai, when she herself has also broken numerous lockdown rules meeting up with her Swiss and “baby orange”!