Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyholly

VIP Member
Promoting her friends phone case business, i get 100% promote your friends business. But promoting a £49 phone case when your following is students does not make sense 😂 who in their right mind is going to drop 50 quid on a phone case 🤔 thats like 6 hours worth of work if you’re fresh out of uni on a minimum wage job
🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ her and cheesy chess are so out of touch with reality. They are so used to just spending mum and dads money on whatever they want and never having to work. They forget that 98% of their followers don't want to spend money on pointless shit.

Reactions: 1

Smurf72

Chatty Member
I completely agree! For what its worth, some of the comments on that post were a bit sassy but none were really rude IMO. If she is so affected, she should pass the moderation to someone else OR delete the page entirely. But then it's a massive cash cow for her.
Yes she clearly loves all the swipe ups on her page to give it up and then showing her tear stained face after face timing her swiss...jeez imagine that chat 🤢🤢🤢

br0ws3r

VIP Member
Think I know who her boyfriend is! Think it’s Diren Kartal, she posted a pic of his side profile and I recognised him straight away and they follow each other!
This is interesting! I thought it was someone called Josh 🤣

Smurf72

Chatty Member
anyone seen her most recent vacuum ad? hahahaha honestly killed me
You just like literally turn it on and like press that button and like oh wow the light comes on...my god she really isn’t a good advertisement for a brand!! I really wanted to type in her Q&A-“why don’t you give some of the gifted food and freebies to those less fortunate than you?”

• Haha

raindropsroses

I completely agree! For what its worth, some of the comments on that post were a bit sassy but none were really rude IMO. If she is so affected, she should pass the moderation to someone else OR delete the page entirely. But then it's a massive cash cow for her.

I knew her ex and honestly she was a nightmare - poor guy was lucky to get out. I do not understand how she finds so many guys, I cannot make connections that fast or find enough people attractive. Honestly there’s so much benefit from having time single and focusing on yourself - not in an egotistical way which she probably would just default to
I agree Brontë is the leader of promoting being single and doing things for you and being independent, then can’t live without a bf 😂 theres nothing wrong with either but just makes me think it’s all for the brand cos she certainly doesn’t live life that way

bigegg

Exactly this. I messaged her and suggested that maybe she should think about donating some of the gifted meals/clothes/anything else that she gets practically everyday to those less fortunate. Her and that annoying (#firstwomanintheworldtohaveababyandsuffermorningsickness) sister are completely blind to what’s going on in the real world. I really hope lockdown is an eye opener for people and they realise that these so called influencers are just money grabbing twats
Sadly I doubt it will be an eye opener, at any sign of criticism she cries and tells people to 'be kind'. Lol.

Smurf72

Chatty Member
I don’t follow her but a reel of hers is currently on my IG discover page or whatever it’s called. I just feel it’s so super tone death?! About ‘wondering when next girls night will be’ and she’s got a crying filter on. Gobsmacked...maybe I’m just old but get some perspective?!
She’s so out of touch with the real world! I’ve just watched her on YouTube...my god I’d rather stick needles in my eyes than watch her again!

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
How do you report ?
If you go to the ASA website you can report breaches on there.
Google “ASA report an influencer” and it’s the top link.
Scroll down and click ‘continue’. X

Also- all these free parcels arriving for her... has she just sent her new address to everyone immediately? She’s been there for like 2 weeks FFS!