Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BiddileyBwarf

It's ironic she's giving advice on how to get a job on BBC news when she doesn't have a viable job herself, and quit her actual job as it was too stressful?? Getting free stuff and posting on Instagram is not a job!
Completely agree. Is her starter checklist simply 1. Have rich parents 2. Throw away your morals 3. Exploit your fanbase?

Oh her current story....“Who knew a dishwasher needed salt and rinse aid!” Kill me now! 🤦‍♀️
Hahaha this was honestly so jarring: "School didnt teach us how to use a dishwasher":oops:. Something needs to be done about her. We can't keep just letting her get away with what she's doing and how much she's profiting off our people/at the expense of the environment. Any ideas anyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Baxter75

True, “be kind” doesn’t mean “won’t be held accountable for your shitty actions”!

Reactions: 2

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Another free stay in a hotel undeclared until a few posts on her stories.
Anyone else fancy joining me and reporting her to the ASA!?
She thinks she is above the rules, and it’s frustrating.

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Either that or she has broken the rules (once again) and gone back to her parents house for the weekend. Wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest.

Either way, she’ll play the victim and pretend that she needed a “social media break” after the “trolling” on the #GalsWhoGraduate page and remind everyone to #BeKind!
Ahh yes wouldn’t surprise me if she sulked back to her parents or had a meet up with her Swiss.

georgia05

The sizing for the clothing range is not it. I'm a size 12 and would have to get the largest size they do... she's excluding a lot of people from buying her clothing

• Wow
Oh wow - does anyone in thah FB group have screenshots? Clearly saw what another of the members was doing and thought there was a way to make a dime. Not ideal behaviour.

I also have to say I really hate it when influencers or instagrammers rely on the “be kind” to hit back at criticism they’re getting for their sh-tty behaviours. I haven’t seen the comments on this one so maybe they were out of line but I’ve noticed it a lot on other pages too (zanna Van dijk etc)

Rubyroo160

That’s awful. She can’t spell business either and states no returns, I’m pretty sure you have to offer returns? What if it’s faulty?
Silly cow, a quick read up will tell her that online retailers have to offer returns under the distance selling regulations.

raindropsroses

AND she said that of the GWG Christmas Fair charges, a "large percentage" would go to charity. It was revealed today that the earnings were split into 3rd: 1/3 to Bronte, 1/3 to the admins, and 1/3 to charity, where a "large percentage" of the price had been promised to charity. not sure about you guys but 1/3 is not a large percentage IMO.

br0wser

Chatty Member
Free tote bag for the first 10 orders 🤣 they haven’t got high hopes then! Surely this isn’t going to be a successful product?

Joy

Oh her current story....“Who knew a dishwasher needed salt and rinse aid!” Kill me now! 🤦‍♀️

hans.1909

I agree Brontë is the leader of promoting being single and doing things for you and being independent, then can’t live without a bf 😂 theres nothing wrong with either but just makes me think it’s all for the brand cos she certainly doesn’t live life that way
totally agree nothing wrong with having and wanting a bf, but does come across a bit hypocritical and confusing

Ooo ☕ spill!
I won’t say too much cause it’s a personal relationship, but very controlling and a hard relationship

4l1xxo

Anyone know what her parents do? Her family home seems incredible. Although it just shows how out of touch she is and not at all relatable to the majority of the ‘gals who graduate’ girls!!!