BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to take one second to speak in favour of Brogan here.

Has anyone ever considered Brogan doesn’t give a damn if she looks different?
There are a lot of comments here about her looks and weight and often times they really go too far and are mean. Does the way she look matter THAT much? Not to me. Perhaps the shift is a symptom of other things but it seems a bit mean to constantly pick at how she looks different to how she used to. She’s only human.

Reactions: 3
How does she post old pictures “my fave pic of us” and not see SHE DOESNT LOOK LIKE THAT ANYMORE?! Or does she realise and just choose to ignore it! I remember thinking at this time she has gained so much weight but looking back she looks so much slimmer compared to now and not even just her weight, she actually doesn’t look like a grandma View attachment 169225
Why can’t she stick to the ASA rules and declare this as a previously ad/gifted holiday??? 🤨

Wonder how long this lasts?🤣 should of added #bleep sorry not sorry.
B4A9283F-AC03-4918-B5E1-6C062A428C7E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

There are a lot of comments here about her looks and weight and often times they really go too far and are mean. Does the way she look matter THAT much? Not to me. Perhaps the shift is a symptom of other things but it seems a bit mean to constantly pick at how she looks different to how she used to. She’s only human.
why lie then? If she doesn’t care about how she looks now, fair enough but she constantly lies about her dress size, edits pictures to slim herself down, poses with her body turned and legs out to appear smaller than she is. I could go on. It’s one thing to not care and be upfront and own it and it’s another to lie, misinform people who are a similar size to her about clothes sizing and make 0 effort with how she presents herself Compared to how she use to. I’m not saying she needs to loose weight to be happy but if she was more active her skin would improve, she’d be less breathless just walking up the stairs, she’d probably feel more motivated. She doesn’t appear happy because of her lazy lifestyle and defensive attitude, her weight and appearance has stemmed from this but isn’t the reason for not liking her. She could stay the size she is but be a nicer person, be more active and interesting with her content, be honest about sizing and dressing for her shape, make good videos for once, give herself some routine to get up and make an effort for Her version of “work”

Reactions: 30

I think peoples comments on her weight come from the fact that people think fat is synonymous with lazy.
Her behaviour can be percieved lazy as of late, little/poor content, inability to respond to criticism or even reply to her followers properly, only uploading when she gets an AD, having Benji run round after her, presumably taking furlough when she didn’t have to etc.
I don’t know her personally (as I’m sure many of us don’t), and so can’t comment on how/why she has gained weight. But she is displaying lazy behaviours in many other aspects of her life, that it is not a far reach to presume this is the reason for her weight gain.
That is also not to say she may not be bothered by it, she may be completely happy with her body. But she does appear to lie about her clothes sizing and hiding her taking part in WW (amongst many other things - how old the dog is/how much she works/how naturally curly her hair is), so its an assumption that she must be unhappy with how she looks if she is so willing to lie about it.

Reactions: 6
yes you’re right, my dad is a self employed gardener and because he could still go and visit his usual clients because he was in the garden and didn’t interact with people he didn’t apply .. he had less work as he had a few cancellations but he only lost about 30% of his income so didn’t ! i imagine Brogan is ina. Similar position so if she did apply and did get the full £7500 grant and used the time as “furlough” then that’s terrible ..
That's a shame he could have applied. It was for people whose self employed work was impacted, not just for people who had zero work. Martin Lewis said it was a common misconception that you couldn't apply if you were still doing a little bit of work. You could. Because it was supposed to redress the balance between permanent employees who were furloughed and getting paid and the self employed.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been watching the comments on that IGTV video with the cloud 9 straighteners like a hawk. People have left nice comments explaining her hair is not thick, it’s thin, not in a nasty way, and she’s deleted them.

honestly guys this is next level, even for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Actually guys that sandwich she made in the video with Bonnie in the forest, thats a WW sandwich recipe, i think I remember that being a WW recipe I seen on the app. I did WW over a year ago.

TBH I wasn't a fan as I thought it was just myfitnesspal but having to pay for it.

Reactions: 6
Also, does anyone else remember Brogan going crazy for a certain makeup palette peddled by a known racist who is now being properly exposed?

Nothing to say about that B? No comment to make to your followers about that? If I had bought makeup from this person and had thousands of followers I might think to mention it.

I'm not misremembering that am I? She was in a queue to buy one and we were all commenting about why she was even buying it as she never does anything interesting with makeup (or, at all)

Reactions: 12
Also, does anyone else remember Brogan going crazy for a certain makeup palette peddled by a known racist who is now being properly exposed?

Nothing to say about that B? No comment to make to your followers about that? If I had bought makeup from this person and had thousands of followers I might think to mention it.

I'm not misremembering that am I? She was in a queue to buy one and we were all commenting about why she was even buying it as she never does anything interesting with makeup (or, at all)
What? What’s happened? I’m so behind with stuff like this?

Oh yeahhhhh she was so giddy about it. Can't say I've seen her use it once since she first received it

Reactions: 3
What is the point of the Instagram story she’s just posted?! Just filming her face as she’s walking (waddling) down the road...That’s 30 seconds of my life I won’t get back 🙄
Bet she thinks she looks stunning as she’s smugly smiling to the camera

Reactions: 1
Lmao how can a ‘Massive Disney fan’ like Brogan claims to be only now has found PrinceCharmingDev’s YouTube channel?

Upside is he’s recommended people to not go to the Parks just yet and to postpone their holidays until next year as it’s not worth the risk or money.

Reactions: 8
That's a shame he could have applied. It was for people whose self employed work was impacted, not just for people who had zero work. Martin Lewis said it was a common misconception that you couldn't apply if you were still doing a little bit of work. You could. Because it was supposed to redress the balance between permanent employees who were furloughed and getting paid and the self employed.
I guess, he would have qualified but he says he makes decent money and still was quite busy so felt wrong for doing it .. each to their own I suppose ..! This is the man who feels guilty when I spend more than a Tenner on his birthday present mind

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.