BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why do people keep saying brogans on furlough? you can only be on furlough if you’re employed, right?

she might have got the self employed grant, meaning she could’ve got £7500 for doing nout though .. 😱
If she's furloughed then it's a ridiculous. Her job is to literally WORK FROM HOME so there are no issues or need for her to take money from the government that other people deserve.

Reactions: 7
If she's furloughed then it's a ridiculous. Her job is to literally WORK FROM HOME so there are no issues or need for her to take money from the government that other people deserve.
You can’t be furloughed if you’re self employed .. that was my point

And there's the difference. A genuine hardworking man who thought it was wrong to take the grant because he was still working whereas Brogie saw it as a paid holiday.

Her content is online, there was nothing stopping her from producing more content during this period other than her laziness.
aw, dad would love to hear that!

she’s a freeloader and always has been ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Me and my little sister used to both be Brogan fans, since lockdown her actions and just complete moronic behaviour and complete disregard for others had meant i unsubbed/joined tattle. My little sister however is still a fan, being a young kid she leaves comments and likes every single tweet/video/insta etc and also goes through liking most other comments left. Cringey i know, but she looks up to her and I'm sure as she grows up she will come to her own opinions on Brogan, however if she enjoys watching her videos, who am i to stop her? It keeps her happy.

However, I came home from work today to find her absolutely distraught, crying her eyes out as Brogan has blocked her! My sister says she doesn't know why, i fear that as she likes the majority of comments she has at some point accidentally liked a bad comment and just been blocked! Considering she likes/comments all the time and Brogan "knows her fans so well" you'd think Brogan would know it was a mistake. Unfortunately that move has lost her only very loyal fan and unfortunately i can see her excessive blocking meaning she loses more in the future.
That's awful! So sorry for your sister. If you're not blocked you should definitely message her and ask her to unblock. That's disgraceful behaviour , it's one thing blocking someone for not agreeing with her but to block a genuine fan? Disgusting. I hope she's happy with herself, stupid smug bint 🤬

Reactions: 11
And BOOM, just like that, we have an insta story of her walking bonnie and showing only bonnie instead of her own smug mug! But remember guyzzz- she doesn't read here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No wonder Bonnie fell asleep whilst she ‘played piano’ - probably sick of hearing Happy Birthday for the last hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So no mention of it being a gifted trip.
The angle is really off and makes her legs look huge and her head look tiny? Really out of proportion. Her legs look chunkier than Benji's.
I have chunkier legs then my other half, so what?

I think compared to now she looks great.

Reactions: 21
I have chunkier legs then my other half, so what?

I think compared to now she looks great.
same 😂 women’s body shapes are completely different to men’s anyway so how can we compare?! My legs are so different to my other half’s but he also mountain bikes multiple times a week so 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

sometimes we do be reaching too much...

Reactions: 8
FYI Brogan....That is not a tired dog, that is a BORED dog. You should really start paying attention to Bonnie a bit more and you’d probably tell the difference

Reactions: 9
Why does she constantly do the really slow eye close in videos?! She did it yesterday on the morning walk video. And she just did it on the piano video before the weird little dance she did.

Reactions: 3
I wish she would duck off with the dog toy obsession, those toys aren’t for the dog really, they’re for brogan. I have never seen a grown adult so excited over bleeping dog toys, she even wants to name them now ffs.

Reactions: 6
Its painful to watch her learning the piano like that, Brogie please get some proper lessons.

You'll not progress well like that, I know you want to prove is tattlers wrong at every opportunity, please get some proper lessons.

Reactions: 9
Its painful to watch her learning the piano like that, Brogie please get some proper lessons.

You'll not progress well like that, I know you want to prove is tattlers wrong at every opportunity, please get some proper lessons.
she never seems to finish one song before moving onto another? Surely that just confuses things?!

Reactions: 8
The angle is really off and makes her legs look huge and her head look tiny? Really out of proportion. Her legs look chunkier than Benji's.
clearly photoshopped the legs too

Hmm I think this pic of her is nice. My legs are chunkier than my boyfriends, women hold more weight in their lower body let’s not hold that against them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.