BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres now a petition out that Walt Disney Wolrd employees have been promoting to get WDW in Florida to delay their reopening. Disneyland California's petition has been successful, the parks and hotels aren't reopening in July but the downtown area is still going ahead.
Its got 7000 signatures on it. No news on whether or not Florida will lockdown again. The thing is you need a lockdown/ stay at home order in order to control this virus and have number dip back down.
If the florida gov doesn't act now, it will spiral further out of control.

I can't help thinking that Brogan wants to spend (Limited) time with Adam and vcitoria in the parks to prove that she can "keep friends" and not fall out with people on holidays. Since she has a notorious reputation of being the problematic one on others.

Reactions: 12
Yes!

“When you go on your pignic take your trash with you, including your PePsI MaX drinkie-poo and your plastic DiSnEy tAt”
When she pulls out the bottle of Pepsi Max and says “Would you like me to make you a Pepsi Max guyzzzz yasssss” 🤡

Reactions: 9
Looks like she has Bonnie in a vice like grip for latest insta story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Far better for her age too. I'm older than her and wouldn't dream of wearing half the clothes she does!
I’m a similar age to here and I wear those sorts of dresses for work but you wouldn’t catch me dead in them on the weeekend!

Reactions: 6
I can smell a cancellation of Bogie’s WDW holiday in the air, guys.

It’s coming.

... and I can’t wait. Am I going to hell? 🤔 I suppose at least I’ll see Brogan there if I am. No doubt she’ll have found someone there to bring her Pepsi max and sunbitezzzzz

(My utmost sympathy to everyone who is having a Disney holiday cancelled, btw. I myself had mine cancelled but it was 100% the right thing to do. I’m just glad I’m healthy and safe)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She said they were going to volunteer to do a beach clean up when they did their most recent Med Sailors trip 😂😂 funnily enough it never materialised!

Reactions: 21
She is having an absolute laugh if she thinks she’s going on a Disney holiday any time soon. And if she thinks the rules are going to change so she won’t have to wear a mask. These are Florida’s infection rates over the past 5 days. Disney definitely can’t open like this and there won’t be flights going out there!!
528B3316-997F-471F-BB01-900B7A51D720.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m surprised Disney are still opening with how much the daily infection rate is going up :oops: Surely they’re going to have delay it...

Reactions: 7
I know this may not have a huge impact but it means no alcoholic drinks/cocktails in any of the Disney/Universal hotels, City Walk, Disney Springs, Parks or even if they wanted to venture outside of the resort. I think they’re going to start shutting everything down again. It’s getting out of control there and they need to do something FAST!
11D755CC-44E8-4354-AB01-7C59A6AF1EDD.png

Reactions: 5
Florida has seen a 205% increase in covid-19 cases in the last 2 weeks. It is now the worst nation in the US for cases, but yep Brogan off you go, you enjoy your holiday!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.