BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really sad that people like Broggle and Victoria wish away their lives waiting for their next Disney trip. They have nothing else in their lives that this is the only thing they live for, their 'happy place'.
While most of us have proper jobs and responsibilities and try to make the most of every day of our lives, these types are counting down the days on their calendars till they can go back to see a man in a giant mouse suit. They have my pity and not one ounce of jealousy at their empty lives !

Edit: I do love Florida and Disney but am old enough to appreciate it for what it is !
I find it mental! I've been to Florida/Disney World once as a child and once as a teenager, and to DLP once. I'd love to go to Florida again in the next few years now I'm an adult in my 20s and then perhaps another time when I eventually have kids of my own. There's just far more of the world to see and explore to waste my time and money going to the same place and doing the same thing over and over every year. Each to their own, but Brogan's intensity about everything Disney is very odd to me.

Reactions: 17
I find it really sad that people like Broggle and Victoria wish away their lives waiting for their next Disney trip. They have nothing else in their lives that this is the only thing they live for, their 'happy place'.
While most of us have proper jobs and responsibilities and try to make the most of every day of our lives, these types are counting down the days on their calendars till they can go back to see a man in a giant mouse suit. They have my pity and not one ounce of jealousy at their empty lives !

Edit: I do love Florida and Disney but am mature enough to appreciate it for what it is !
Yes! I grew up lucky enough to go to Florida every other year or so with my family, that was our place, we saved as soon as we got back from one trip for the next and it’s the source of many of my happiest moments from childhood.

however, I’m 29 now. I still LOVE Florida (not a Disney person unfortunately) and would love to go back with my family one day but i also have a full time job, a partner and a cat, there’s lots of other things I want to do. I want to visit places in this country, I want to visit Asia with my boyfriend and do more city breaks with my mum. I couldn’t imagine feeling unfulfilled by not going to Florida for the 4th time this year (for Victoria anyway).

jesus, when you work full time you get excited for the WEEKEND let alone another Disney holiday...

Reactions: 15
The dress she has on today really suits her! It's nice to see her making a bit more effort.

Reactions: 7
Who did she book with, tui have cancelled all Orlando flights until November
She's with Virgin I think. Did she not say before they were supposed to be flying out of Gatwick but weren't sure what would happen with their flight because Virgin closed their gatwick operations?

Reactions: 2
She's with Virgin I think. Did she not say before they were supposed to be flying out of Gatwick but weren't sure what would happen with their flight because Virgin closed their gatwick operations?
Virgin and BA have canceled some of these flights, I don’t know if brogie will be affected, but it seems odd she is just “carrying on”

Reactions: 4

Edit: I do love Florida and Disney but am mature enough to appreciate it for what it is !
Victoria was meant to go in May, then July. She has trips booked for September for 3 weeks and ANOTHER trip for October. She also already has another trip booked for February. It’s an absolute bleeping joke

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I remembering her saying she was going from Gatwick. Then not long after news broke that virgin wouldn’t be flying from Gatwick. She will struggle to get new flights, Manchester and Heathrow are fully booked, we were supposed to
Go October we moved wdw to feb 2021 to then find out last weekend virgin aren’t flying out Glasgow for rest of 2020 until late March 2021.

TUi cancelling October and November trips proberly because Covid Cases have spiked in Florida,Virgin not operating flights to Orlando from Gatwick and Glasgow.

She will have the hard neck to complain that her trip will get cancelled. It’s people like her that break lockdown rules and risk the spread of infection.

Reactions: 13
Victoria was meant to go in May, then July. She has trips booked for September for 3 weeks and ANOTHER trip for October. She also already has another trip booked for February. It’s an absolute bleeping joke
The same Victoria who is not fit/well enough to work in the UK but is strangely fit/well enough to fly long distance during a pandemic to a pandemic hot spot and trail around theme parks in a face covering in the crazy heat each day.....another one full of bs

anyway back to Brogan.........like everything in her life she is in denial and probably thinks that when she goes in October everything will be completely back to normal :rolleyes: so ignorant. When cast members are practically begging people not to go and even Disney are trying to persuade you not to go you would think alarm bells would ring for Brogan.....but no, got to get the content.

I can't see people watching like they would normally anyway. She isn't going to show anything that isn't already on Youtube by lots of vloggers that live locally. If she is planning on more 'Disney' subscribers I just don't see that happening now with Disney as it is as most sensible people will have already postponed their holidays. If I was planning a trip in 2021 I wouldn't really watch videos of the parks like this, I'd want to see videos where more of the parades, shows, Disney magic are.

Can you imagine if she does go, does the vlogs and then gets no more views than normal and no additional subscribers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tui said the decision was made to cancel all upcoming trips ‘due to the ongoing uncertainty around international travel restrictions and the unprecedented impact of Covid-19’.

The firm said in a statement: ‘The decision has been made following new health and safety measures implemented at Walt Disney World to ensure the safety of its guests.

‘These changes would significantly impact the holiday experience for many Tui customers who plan their magical and often once in a lifetime Florida holiday.’

I mean really Brogan, wake the duck up. TUI have basically said anyone going to WDW is going to have a tit holiday....Which we already knew, but is she still going to ignore it now a travel company have come out and taken these measures??

Reactions: 8
I think her being so desperate to go shows she doesnt care as much about benji as she should if hes the supposed "love of her life"
My boyfriend is back at work and I worry about him every day.
All id think every single day, if I was on that holiday was "what if my boyfriends gets sick because of this trip", I know Benji may be relatively healthy in the sense it may not be fatal to him, but why take the chance.
Id be devastated if something happened to the person I was in love with, all for the sake of me to have some video views.

Reactions: 20
I think her being so desperate to go shows she doesnt care as much about benji as she should if hes the supposed "love of her life"
My boyfriend is back at work and I worry about him every day.
All id think every single day, if I was on that holiday was "what if my boyfriends gets sick because of this trip", I know Benji may be relatively healthy in the sense it may not be fatal to him, but why take the chance.
Id be devastated if something happened to the person I was in love with, all for the sake of me to have some video views.
Yes very good point you’ve made - again it’s just ignorant assumed privilege on Brogan’s part. If she is out of breath talking to a camera in the UK in lockdown, imagine how she’ll be abroad, in the heat with a face mask on. Also, BMI is still a big risk factor of suffering badly from Covid-19!

I hope your boyfriend keeps well and safe! 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks all, looks like very few UK flights this side of Christmas to Orlando right now.
Looks that way, surely Virgin and BA should follow TUI?? If one company is saying it’s not safe and the holiday would be ruined, then that applies to everyone 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Can anyone remember that event when Bogey said she wanted to clean up some beaches? Well go ahead, feel free to clean your own beloved one... no? Ohhh yes, it was just more bullshit 🙄
005E55B3-F19E-4D2F-9EC9-5BFD38D89152.jpeg

40677754-BF5C-4571-B888-24D5CE419B35.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Haha brogan helping the planet. Yeah right. What a funny thought! Selfish dick

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.