BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she had other ad/ gifted trips she had to cancel in the last 3 months. Theres no way she would have gone that full stretch of time without some kind of freebie trip to tide her over until disney.

She will be determined to get to Disney as they are the most popular videos on her channel. she scraps the barrel for views on any other topic tbh.

If she doesn't go to Disney she will go back to Tenerife, since its the third watched video on her channel

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
she never said that 🤣 she said hope you’re okay sending love

What else are you meant to say ? 🤣
I agree for correctly saying what she said but I think she has no idea what terminal even means. She is thick. This is boring. She is boring

Reactions: 5
I agree for correctly saying what she said but I think she has no idea what terminal even means. She is thick. This is boring. She is boring
You can tell she's a very lazy uneducated person just from the way she speaks and pronounces things.

Reactions: 20
Basically the same thing she did say so sorry to hear that get off your high horse jesusssss

Well if it’s that boring you wouldn’t comment... simple as 🙈 wow
Why are you on here hun? You are a new member settle down. People are annoyed as she said completely the wrong thing. Saying I hope you are ok. When l terminal means you are dying..
I mean us talking about her comment on that live is boring.

don’t feed the troll
I have put her on ignore. My bad

Reactions: 10
They're staying at All Stars, which doesn't have a reopening date yet so it's possible they could get moved to Pop Century if All Stars is still closed.
I called my travel agent earlier to move our November trip to next March. We’re currently booked into All Stars. The people he’s dealt with that are going in Aug/Sep and booked in for All Stars have been moved to Animal Kingdom Lodge....Don’t know if he was just saying that trying to change my mind though 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
“Benji made me a Pepsi max”

benji, have a day off will you??
should she not of said brought me pepsi max julie be proud that you spent tones of money on your daughters education for sfa try and help your daughter with her speech, anyone noticed since this whole black lives matter thing came out shes mentioned dionne and spent more time with megan this month than before like shes proving something

should she not of said brought me pepsi max julie be proud that you spent tones of money on your daughters education for sfa try and help your daughter with her speech, anyone noticed since this whole black lives matter thing came out shes mentioned dionne and spent more time with megan this month than before like shes proving something
Did she goes to private school?!?

Reactions: 1
An Orlando group im a member of, one of the members has had an email from tui saying they've had to cancel her holiday and have some options for her
She was going to Orlando in October...
I can hear brogans break down already

can't believe she is leaving the poor pup if this holiday goes ahead how selfish is she cancel your holiday get a refund an spend time with bonnie at least give it a year an book something else let the dog settle in christ sake shes not had her a month and already begging family to take her brogan should of got they dogs for the blind you keep for 6 months train them an hand them back ready for their disabled owner it would be so rewarding to do.

maybe not brogan would train the dog to make pepsi max get a glass yourself for once you lazy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she goes to private school?!?
She went to a local school in Christchurch but it’s not private.

Tbh I just don’t get how she’s not more concerned with the risks, rather than how to force her way through a holiday for the sake of content. But typical Brogie doesn’t give a shiiiiit

Reactions: 3
She went to a local school in Christchurch but it’s not private.

Tbh I just don’t get how she’s not more concerned with the risks, rather than how to force her way through a holiday for the sake of content. But typical Brogie doesn’t give a shiiiiit

@aries10 well people are dying and she says hope you get better soon :rolleyes: her vlog was on my recommendation list as i havent watched it yet but noticed it has 11k views is that low for her types of vlogs im sure ive seen her vlogs higher than that is she finally dying down the real reason why shes desprate for this holiday, have this feeling arguments will happen due to heat/masks and no chub rub shorts will help this time.

Reactions: 1
I find it really sad that people like Broggle and Victoria wish away their lives waiting for their next Disney trip. They have nothing else in their lives that this is the only thing they live for, their 'happy place'.
While most of us have proper jobs and responsibilities and try to make the most of every day of our lives, these types are counting down the days on their calendars till they can go back to see a man in a giant mouse suit. They have my pity and not one ounce of jealousy at their empty lives !

Edit: I do love Florida and Disney but am mature enough to appreciate it for what it is !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.