BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally deleted a comment a second after I uploaded it. It's so reckless to be going to Florida

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine if she got COVID from her trip? The whining and sympathy seeking posts!

I bet she didn’t get off her lazy ass to help other volunteers cleaning up her precious Bournemouth beach today. That would have made good content for her but she’s not even mentioned the tens of thousands of people who went to the seaside this week. No she is sat on her backside no doubt playing games & drinking wine. No social conscience, in fact no conscience at all. If it’s gifted or paying her I’m done way she doesn’t want to know.

Reactions: 19
Come on now guys, she probably spends a lot of time litter picking on her animal crossing beach

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she didn’t really drink much?! Isn’t that the dead cat she’s always floggin?

Reactions: 5
I watched a random video of jaclyn hill never heard of her she was shopping for make up an is obviously big you tuber rang up the store just said her name an asked if she could film in there the store has her make up brand she was filming and 2 young fans came looking at pallets starting speaking to her they girls didnt know what shade so jaclyn bought all the pallets on that stand for her

can you imagine meeting brogan and her own brand google it yourself

i hate the way her canisters and kettle are layed out on the counter its bugging my ocd who has them side ways

Reactions: 8
I dont mind stuff out its the way she does them she has no clue, anyone actually miss her carooke days just for cheering ourselfs up with how much she loves her own voice

• Haha
No bleeping class whatsoever. She drinks like a 19 year old student.
Hahaha exactly that’s what I use to drink when I went to house parties as it was cheap & got you drunk easily.

I’m now 30 (look younger then Brogan still 😂) & you can get so many beautiful wines for literally a few more pounds then Gallo. She doesn’t have to splash out on a £20 bottle for it to be good

Hahaha exactly that’s what I use to drink when I went to house parties as it was cheap & got you drunk easily.

I’m now 30 (look younger then Brogan still 😂) & you can get so many beautiful wines for literally a few more pounds then Gallo. She doesn’t have to splash out on a £20 bottle for it to be good
A decent white wine or a decent rose you can get for £6 in Tesco on various offers

Gallo is essentially alcoholic ribena

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.