BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she almost at 45k followers on Insta? What does she do? I feel like I'm missing something 😂

Reactions: 3
I think her work ethic is such bullshit.

She posts an AD that she expects everyone to like and share and she asks for support to reach her milestone goals and then what? She gives nothing in return. She can’t even stick to a regular upload schedule it’s ridiculous. I wouldn’t care if she didn’t ask for so much from her viewers and followers but all she does is take take take.

Reactions: 21
Her youtube is on 75.9k. I can't remember when she reached 75k, maybe like 6 to 8 weeks ago? How has she gone up nearly 1000 when she does nothing. Must be buying

Reactions: 19
Can’t the dog walk? Why else is she carrying it in like all her videos and pics!

Reactions: 8
On every photo brogan uploads she HAS to be full focus and be in the picture. It makes me cringe

Reactions: 6
On every photo brogan uploads she HAS to be full focus and be in the picture. It makes me cringe
Sums up her as a person perfectly.

Who the f**k uploads a picture of just them as part of their mums birthday collage!? Unbelievable 😂 imagine if Benji put up an insta collage for brogans birthday, and included singular pictures of him without her? She’d probably dump him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
probably "didnt have time" again or some other pathetic nonexcuse
Honestly no idea how she has no time. All she has is a dog. I manage to walk my dog twice a day and film 2 videos a week plus work on top of that and she can't do 1 video!

Reactions: 2
Good work. Yes looks like there is some loophole for Brogan if others have been asked to pay in full.
just to try and clarify the atd situation...I have a hotel booking and only paid a deposit and I’ve been able to make reservations so it isnt just a brogan thing 🙂

Reactions: 4
I think her work ethic is such bullshit.

She posts an AD that she expects everyone to like and share and she asks for support to reach her milestone goals and then what? She gives nothing in return. She can’t even stick to a regular upload schedule it’s ridiculous. I wouldn’t care if she didn’t ask for so much from her viewers and followers but all she does is take take take.
THIS 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

I watch so many youtubers right now as I’m still not at work & the amount that are so much smaller then brogan that’s upload at more often then her is a joke

My favourite is actually one of brogans ex friends TheLondonGirl. She’s been uploading twice a week with a schedule since the start of lockdown. She’s talks all the time in her vlogs about her plans for furture videos & how she can stay on top of it all when she gets back to work

BROGAN if your ex friends can do it while they have a proper job why can’t you ????

Can't believe it was her mums bday and she made it about her then again she made it about her on megans leaving do 🤦‍♀️ does she know shes doing it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.