BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This dog is clearly a replacement for a baby!
Disagree. They have always said they wanted a dog. Brogan has never mentioned wanting to have kids any time soon. Not all women have a baby shaped hole in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think she has paid a deposit on the hotel/flight but ATD have gifted her the tickets and that’s why she managed to get her reservations as you cant get your tickets after only paying a deposit so she doesn’t know what she is talking about!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think she has paid a deposit on the hotel/flight but ATD have gifted her the tickets and that’s why she managed to get her reservations as you cant get your tickets after only paying a deposit so she doesn’t know what she is talking about!
She has said all along she wss paying for this trip herself so if that is the case she is a total liar 😡

Reactions: 5
Someone needs to ask ATD on Twitter why everyone else has to pay in full to get their tickets but Brogan can get hers just from a deposit.....maybe then Brogan might actually tell the truth ;)

Reactions: 17
Buying a house is an achievement especially in today’s market which is brutal for first time buyers. But also not everyone wants to achieve the same things and therefore not everyone will wish to buy a house 🤷🏻‍♀️
It is .. I don’t agree with Beth at all andI see us buying our house is a huge achievement

But I don’t look down at all my friends who haven’t achieved that goal because sometimes it isn’t for everyone .. brogan would be that friend 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone needs to ask ATD on Twitter why everyone else has to pay in full to get their tickets but Brogan can get hers just from a deposit.....maybe then Brogan might actually tell the truth ;)
I was thinking about it, but cba setting up a second twitter account and don't want to use my own!

Reactions: 4
It is .. I don’t agree with Beth at all andI see us buying our house is a huge achievement

But I don’t look down at all my friends who haven’t achieved that goal because sometimes it isn’t for everyone .. brogan would be that friend 100%
One of Beth's points was that "buying a house with someone doesn't signify a happy relationship... " Perhaps referencing Broji? ☕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Brogan is basically holding Bonnie like she's a puppy because she wanted a puppy and won't let pesky 'reality' get in the way.

Just because you don't like using your legs Brogan, doesn't mean Bonnie wouldn't like to use hers. She's a dog not a handbag.

Reactions: 28
I’ll tweet them now.
I tweeted them, let’s see what they say (if anything)

they replied: Hi, this may be because she has a hotel and ticket booking with us. Customers on a hotel and ticket booking can make their reservations even on deposit. I hope that helps! Ellie

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

they replied: Hi, this may be because she has a hotel and ticket booking with us. Customers on a hotel and ticket booking can make their reservations even on deposit. I hope that helps! Ellie
So they’ve set up a loop hole then? I don’t believe this when we know ATD customers were asked to pay in full!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9

It wouldn’t surprise me if Brogan had a complete meltdown when she received the email asking for full payment. Probably got straight onto her contact at ATD threw a hissy fit down the phone to them “Do you know who I am?!”, and they’ve basically turned a blind eye to her not making a full payment...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t understand the ticket thing - either she’s lying about the deposit and paid in full to get her tickets, or they gifted her the tickets, or because she’s Bogie they gave her them early with just deposit...in any case she’s just potentially caused hassle for them as it leaves it open for me and others to ask can we have our tickets now too on deposit just like she did. Total misrepresentation of a brand that works with her.

I was told to pay balance in full (with a week notice) to get my reservations in Disney parks. Ignored that. We were meant to be going in August but I pushed my booking back to December and now recently asked and waiting for them to push it back to next August. I work very hard for my money and I’m not frittering it away on a half assed trip. Besides, it worked out lovely as we get our new home very soon and gives me time to focus on that.
There is no way she was able to pay just the deposit. It's all lies. My sister works for a Large travel company and even she was forced to pay in full last week for a trip in Sept. usually she wouldn't have to pay anything until 2 weeks before she goes as that's the deal they have with employees

Reactions: 4
No I won’t pipe down. Just because they were friends doesn’t mean we need a running commentary on what Beth is doing, saying or posting. Go and post on HER thread.
If it relates to Brogan then I don’t see the problem. Let’s be honest, Brogan doesn’t give us any content so we need something to talk about 😂 ..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brogan is basically holding Bonnie like she's a puppy because she wanted a puppy and won't let pesky 'reality' get in the way.

Just because you don't like using your legs Brogan, doesn't mean Bonnie wouldn't like to use hers. She's a dog not a handbag.
Omg 😂😂😂😂

This is a reach and a half
Wasn’t reaching for anything
Merely my opinion that a harness and a collar together look stupid

Reactions: 1
No I won’t pipe down. Just because they were friends doesn’t mean we need a running commentary on what Beth is doing, saying or posting. Go and post on HER thread.
surely if we think Beth’s posts relate to Brogan we can discuss it on here? People have also discussed their Disney trips etc - yes we go slightly off topic sometimes but that’s just cos Brogan is doing f-all right now...

Reactions: 35
Just watched the clip of bonnie 'chatting' to the ducks with sound on. She's crying Brogladyte not chatting. Poor 'darling girl' wants to be able to join them in swimming away from your vice grip!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.