BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst she had him home they could have filmed loads. Outfit videos not in the mirror! Try on hauls for things she hasn't worn in ages or fell out of love with. Baking videos. Going through childhood photos or videos (not Disney ones please!!!)

Reactions: 11
I work as cabin crew for a long haul airline, we aren't expected to fly to any US state until November at latest.

Reactions: 17
I can totally see her still turning up at the airport for a flight that's been cancelled, her and Victoria with their Disney ears and matching masks. Brogan and her naturally thick thick hair refusing to believe the airlines.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
To be fair we knew the States would be on the Red List, this is no surprise to anybody.

The real question is how long it’ll be on the red list for.
Virgin aren't flying there until October the earliest (unless pushed back) and my BA one isn't flying in Sept so it's almost certain she won't be going and needs to deal with it!

Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before, feel the need to say it again lol....considering this is her job her insta page and photos look so boring/bland and no skill involved with either taking the photo or editing it. I mean she has been doing this 10 years! In comparison to so many beautiful instagrams of other full time people, I’m shocked she has so many interested people. Same goes for her video skills to be honest, I’m shocked fans let her get away with her really poor quality for someone who is supposed to be ‘professional’ and getting paid god knows how much for ads etc. It makes me seriously question some of the general population when they consider this good quality content! It’s shoddy to say the least! Poor excuse for a professional (n)

Reactions: 21
I’ve been watching her old vlogs as background noise whilst I’m working and we’ve had some of the biggest gems over last few vlogs!

We’ve had crying cos nail varnishes dropped on carpet and spilt - called Julie for help.

Crying cos white Jimmy’s hoodie went in the dark wash and changed colour! - called Julie for help

got invited to WB Studios Tour but journey was 1hr 40 mins away - called Julie for help!

now we’re just at the moment when she’s meeting Benji but he’s yet to be named and she’s quit Jimmy’s and is very excited to be on garden leave for a week.

these are the good old days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
When she buys new clothes why does she feel the need to wear them constantly? Didn’t she wear that blue dress yesterday. I understand wearing jeans or something several times between washes but a cotton dress like that, I’d wash before rewearing as I just wouldn’t feel fresh and clean. It’s the same with that rainbow jumper she wears 24/7. She seems to get something, wear it constantly for a little while and then we never see it again.

Reactions: 14
I’m so sorry if this is petty but.. she just called Lin-Manuel Miranda Lin Man-you-ell? As a Musical/Hamilton fan that really got me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m so sorry if this is petty but.. she just called Lin-Manuel Miranda Lin Man-you-ell? As a Musical/Hamilton fan that really got me 😅
jumping on the bandwagon just to say shes watching the new stuff coming on Disney +.Never seen Hamilton but I’m going to watch is as I heard one of the songs a few weeks ago and liked it. Not gonna pretend I’m a big fan of it and know everything just because it’s on Disney + and I’m a Disney fan.

Reactions: 6
When she buys new clothes why does she feel the need to wear them constantly? Didn’t she wear that blue dress yesterday. I understand wearing jeans or something several times between washes but a cotton dress like that, I’d wash before rewearing as I just wouldn’t feel fresh and clean. It’s the same with that rainbow jumper she wears 24/7. She seems to get something, wear it constantly for a little while and then we never see it again.
have you seen her recent IG story, she deffo reads here 'yes I am wearing the same dress as yesterday' haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because they’re the only thing that pesky washing machine hasn’t “shrunk” 😉

Reactions: 10
I do this 😂 buuuuuuut if I was on YouTube I wouldn’t 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.