Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve always spent a Saturday under a blanket.. Even on the hottest days last year they had the curtains closed and lazed in there all day.

bleeping spineless Benji cooked again I see 🙄 Guessing she didn’t move all day.
Me and my daughter tested positive for covid yesterday, I feel like absolute tit (and am 24 weeks pregnant so it's ideal 👍) and like I've got the worst cold of my life, my fella was day off from work and I was still pottering about doing bits and pieces! He's feeling grotty today and we think that by tomorrow he'll also be testing positive, yet he's still managing to cook a Sunday roast (I've offered but he wants to). This morning, I've disinfected the bathroom, washed up, done a load of washing, about to do another, going to go and strip our bed, gone mad disinfecting everything (can't wait for us to all be testing neg so I can fully deep clean the entire flat, when i'll send the bairn to my parents or sisters for a few hours peace 😂) and I'm about to go and put all of our clean clothes away.
The actual bone idleness of her is ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know benji works for his dad BUT how the hell can you be off work sick and still be doing all these holidays/trips. I don’t get it, I know Brogan doesn’t work so isn’t an issue but how can you profit from work trips YouTube/Instagram for example yet you’re too ill to work. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Me and my daughter tested positive for covid yesterday, I feel like absolute tit (and am 24 weeks pregnant so it's ideal 👍) and like I've got the worst cold of my life, my fella was day off from work and I was still pottering about doing bits and pieces! He's feeling grotty today and we think that by tomorrow he'll also be testing positive, yet he's still managing to cook a Sunday roast (I've offered but he wants to). This morning, I've disinfected the bathroom, washed up, done a load of washing, about to do another, going to go and strip our bed, gone mad disinfecting everything (can't wait for us to all be testing neg so I can fully deep clean the entire flat, when i'll send the bairn to my parents or sisters for a few hours peace 😂) and I'm about to go and put all of our clean clothes away.
The actual bone idleness of her is ridiculous!
Hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: 8
@Anagst hoping you’re all feeling better soon 🥰

for the blocked 🫣😬 definitely looking 38 not 28! And benji looks really yellow again to me? He looked quite yellow just after the hospital stuff.

• Wow
  • Haha
I know benji works for his dad BUT how the hell can you be off work sick and still be doing all these holidays/trips. I don’t get it, I know Brogan doesn’t work so isn’t an issue but how can you profit from work trips YouTube/Instagram for example yet you’re too ill to work. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think he’s probably left for an extended period rather than gone off sick. His work mates will probably have had a witch about it all.

I can’t get over those wrinkles on her face.. My mam is late 50s and doesn’t have any like that.

Reactions: 18
“I love getting up early”. At half bleeping six. Babe, that’s not early.

• Heart
Thanks lovelys, I'm feeling a lot better than I did yesterday, but still like shite 😂 it is what it is.

Screenshot_20220410-114904_Instagram.jpg

What a bleeping waste of a day!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
God! Me and my husband nearly went to moors valley today. What a lucky escape we had!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
2800 calories? More like 5000. She eats a terrifying amount and never moves. She has seriously disordered eating and promotes it all over the Gram like it’s normal.

Her eye wrinkles! bleeping Hell. I’m a single mother of 3, youngest is 6 and still doesn’t sleep through, I work full time and study in the evenings, I don’t have wrinkles like that.

This is the girl that said ‘I don’t set an alarm.. I just wake up naturally when I’m ready’.
Half 6 is a good lie in for me 🤣

she'll be able to start charging brands to put billboards on that forehead soon enough !
My preteen just peered over my shoulder and said “What a Tenhead”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
IF they both worked their butts off all week, it wouldn’t even be so bad they were not doing much this weekend but this is everyday for them, being lazy. I cannot understand their choice not to do things.

Reactions: 19
IF they both worked their butts off all week, it wouldn’t even be so bad they were not doing much this weekend but this is everyday for them, being lazy. I cannot understand their choice not to do things.

It bores me to tears. Watching them do nothing is worse than watching paint dry.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220410-131055.png

Please brogue, never ever try to become a game reviewer.
I don't care if people play kids games, I do occasionally as well, but man she really is trying to make it seem like its some highbrow complex game, like gurl its a bleeping kirby game, not dragon age.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I know it’s a bit OT from brogan but kinda related as it’s her bestieee and I don’t think binky has her own thread… why is she posting 5 years down when they literally broke up and had a break for a few years :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So I'm a member of David lloyd - rejoined 2 days ago after having 18 months off after having the baby
Anyway i went to a class today that is offered at every David lloyd and omg the sweet
It's called body pump and it's a hiit weightlifting workout
I did this class 3 times a week before having the baby and I lost a stone and a half in 2 months
I also swam 5 days a week and did spin classn2 days a week
That was in-between working a full time job as well.
I have no idea why brogan is forking out for a pt when these classes are free and included in toyr membership
Just an FYI brogan, one of these classes and a half an hour swim would burn around 600 calories or more depending on how hard you work
You also have a dog, I do 6k steps in a 45 minute walk. You could easily walk for an hour a day with bonnie.
Cut down the crap to just a cheat meal at the weekend like most people do
And I can guarantee the weight will fall off you
I lost a stone in a month and a half just cutting down to 1500 calories a day and doing 10k steps a day and I have to look after a newborn in-between.
Either own your size you're at and admit you're the biggest you've ever been and accept now that it probably won't be a nice experience going wedding dress shopping
Or
Make changes NOW

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When every day is a day off you’re not going to appreciate a dry spring weekend like normal people do.

So I'm a member of David lloyd - rejoined 2 days ago after having 18 months off after having the baby
Anyway i went to a class today that is offered at every David lloyd and omg the sweet
It's called body pump and it's a hiit weightlifting workout
I did this class 3 times a week before having the baby and I lost a stone and a half in 2 months
I also swam 5 days a week and did spin classn2 days a week
That was in-between working a full time job as well.
I have no idea why brogan is forking out for a pt when these classes are free and included in toyr membership
Just an FYI brogan, one of these classes and a half an hour swim would burn around 600 calories or more depending on how hard you work
You also have a dog, I do 6k steps in a 45 minute walk. You could easily walk for an hour a day with bonnie.
Cut down the crap to just a cheat meal at the weekend like most people do
And I can guarantee the weight will fall off you
I lost a stone in a month and a half just cutting down to 1500 calories a day and doing 10k steps a day and I have to look after a newborn in-between.
Either own your size you're at and admit you're the biggest you've ever been and accept now that it probably won't be a nice experience going wedding dress shopping
Or
Make changes NOW
She has a pt just to say she has one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.